New mommies please don't EVER feel discouraged!

Options
bgtorres
bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
I recently posted my success story with pics, but just now I saw myself in the mirror and said to myself "Wow I've come a long way and I'm so proud of myself"! I have to babies a 2 year old and a 6 month old. Yes, it's not easy, but it takes a lot of determination! I wake up everyday at 4:45 a.m. (when my babies are sleeping) and get my workout done and I have managed to look better than what I could have imagined in such short time of delivering. I want to inspire other new mommies out there to NEVER give up or be discouraged. Remember it takes 9 months of pregnacy & 9 months or more to get the "baby fat" off. Here is my link to my success story and some more pictures. :)
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/811262-my-turbo-fire-results-w-pics

IMAG0287_zpsba8a78d2.jpg

IMAG0279_zpsf3e8ed2d.jpg

IMAG0272_zps336e5266.jpg

and here I am with my two babies
522464_10152440467495425_239916305_n_zps19380d37.jpg

Replies

• hellonothing
    Options
    u look great :drinker: :love:
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look so good! Very toned lower core ~ congrats!

I have a 3 week old now (my first) and im gagging to get back into my fitness regime but really need to wait till after my 8 week check :(. Thanks for posting x
  • mamababy2012
    Options
    You look fantastic .. I have a beautiful 4 month old baby boy . I had a C section and now I have this awful saggy tummy ... is it possible to get rid of the post delivery hanging tummy and have a flat stomach once again?
  • bgtorres
    Options
    You look so good! Very toned lower core ~ congrats!

I have a 3 week old now (my first) and im gagging to get back into my fitness regime but really need to wait till after my 8 week check :(. Thanks for posting x
    yes it's best to wait, that's what I did waited till my doctor gave me the green light to exercise;)
  • bgtorres
    Options
    You look fantastic .. I have a beautiful 4 month old baby boy . I had a C section and now I have this awful saggy tummy ... is it possible to get rid of the post delivery hanging tummy and have a flat stomach once again?
    Yes it's possible! Start doing some cardio and eating clean & you will start seeing results. Don't forget to incorporate some weight training;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!