Xmas Day Workout

Options

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m7omw1mCO21ro2d43.gif

^ gonna be me

You're hitting the tanning salon, first?
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    My normal Tuesday workout is a dance class, which will not be held, so probably not. I still plan to do my regular runs on Monday (Christmas Eve) and Wednesday, but on Christmas Day itself, my only workout(s) will probably be of the bedroom variety :wink:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I usually go surfing on Christmas morning.
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I will be working out
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Not I...would like to, but it'll be a pretty packed day and I don't think I'm going to be able to squeeze it in. Up with the kids to open their presents and then I'll be in the kitchen most of the day getting Christmas Dinner ready for 12. I do 99% of the cooking in my house, holiday or otherwise, so I'll be busy.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

^ gonna be me

You're hitting the tanning salon, first?

yeah and before the pizza and tootsie rolls, you know thats the only way they let your DL at PF
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I don't do the gym thing - but I will be doing my 2nd last day of the 30DS before we head over to my inlaws. I talked myself through it 100 times, that missing that day is no biggie etc. etc. but, I honestly don't WANT to skip it. It's 20 minutes and really is a guaranteed 20 minutes that I don't have to answer kids' questions/requests, don't have to think about what needs to get done, it is like a meditation moment, and that is definitely needed!
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Im killing it on Xmas!!... total kill!!!.. BAM BAM!! :P
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yep. Insanity in the morning, and maybe the gym at night, if I feel up to it. Either way, I'm doing some type of exercise that day
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    No plans to work out on Christmas.
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Most definately will be there working out predawn like normal. Then home to put the turkey on and celebrate with the family! Wouldn't want to spend Christmas without turning on at least a bunch of endorphines!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I will probably take a run, depends on if it's snowing and how much.
  • mrsbrightside4
    Options
    I'll try to squeeze in a workout on Monday morning, gym is closed on Tuesday. Might do zumba at home, though
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'll probably hit the treadmill early on the mornings of the 24th and 25th, so I can spend the rest of the day enjoying all the delcious food I'm bound to eat. :wink:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Yes! P90X cardio and 10 minutes of weights before heading out to brunch! I gotta work for those buttermilk waffles :love:
  • ajusteen21
    ajusteen21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options

^ gonna be me

Crying! :p
  • hamstermann
    hamstermann Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    my workout will be spoon and fork lifting. Many repetitions. :D
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    just started 30 day shred today. (Just had a baby 8 weeks ago) and I will keep my commitment to do it every day for the 30 days AT LEAST. so YES, I will definitely be getting a burn. Besides we need it on Christmas for sure, considering most of us will be indulging at least some
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    we are open...and i will be there. back day for me!!! the kids will be so busy playing with their new gadgets i will slip out for an hour and a half then come back for a shower and lovely turkey dinner.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately mine won't be open, and so i will be doing workouts at home on Christmas before going to my mother in laws side of the family's Christmas. Christmas Eve i will have to see about going in the morning, though we will be traveling to my moms side of the family for Christmas and will have to leave early.