• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    don't ruin my only reason for being here \m/
    grinch.jpg
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    27739717_6057.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOVE IT! BLUE FOOTED BOOBIES!
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Why are you concerned as to the reasoning behind pictures that other people choose to share? What would even be an appropriate answer to your question? Boobs are the only thing many of us women who have been severely overweight most of our lives had to make ourselves feel feminine. If we like our boobs, oh well. You liked your face enough to take a picture of it...just saying. :D
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Boob shots can be annoying when they're oversexualized. However, I usually see classy pics that shouldn't be considered cheap at all.

I do however have problem with judgemental folks like you who make a thread bashing others. Please, if you're offended by a boob pic or thinks its too inappropriate (or NSFW) then just report it rather than making a thread calling everyone cheap who chooses to upload a pic that may very well be fitness related, classy and tasteful.

Shame on you for being so judgemental ma'am. Shame on you!

+1
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I agree completely, OP! I hate the human body, and hate the fact we even have to view it on a daily basis. To take pictures of it? Even worse!

LMAO. LMFAO. I think I just fell in love.

She's barely said one word to me, and I'm half in love with her as well :).
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I do it because it makes people like you spend time crafting judgmental posts. And because I have a nice rack.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    My opinion on women who post boobie shots..

Yes, it can be tasteless and trashy *cough* N-17 *cough*, but it can also be sexy and not trashy at all. I don't know. Maybe it depends on the angle??

Thanks for reminding me that i'm in that group.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I think it's cheap and in poor taste when there isn't a boobie shot, what do you think I'm here for? To learn about fitness and track calories?
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    OP if you have been on the forums at all how could you not know this would start something?
    I don't do boobie friday, but if people want to ya can't stop them.

I bet if you go to the beach you see about the same as you do here.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    wow, she just asked a question! I really think it was innocent enough. Oh, internet. As for my opinion I say do what ya want, but you reap what you sew. Even if I had boobs to speak of I woudn't show cleavage online but that's me :)

I agree. I was just thinking all she did was ask a simple question.
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    27739717_6057.jpg

Winner!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    <~~~ for the OP. See!!...no boobies!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    popcorn_yes.gif
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    Just curious. Why do you...the ladies who post boob shots as their profile pic...choose to do that? I think it is cheap and in very poor Taste. As someone who doesn't do that I think girls who do this must not have much self respect. They are reducing themselves to a boob! And what do guys really think of it? Do you respect girls for it?

It is against the MFP rules....report them when you see them

Can we report people for being uptight and boring?
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Just curious. Why do you...the ladies who post boob shots as their profile pic...choose to do that? I think it is cheap and in very poor Taste. As someone who doesn't do that I think girls who do this must not have much self respect. They are reducing themselves to a boob! And what do guys really think of it? Do you respect girls for it?

Do you have your answer now?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I agree completely, OP! I hate the human body, and hate the fact we even have to view it on a daily basis. To take pictures of it? Even worse!

LMAO. LMFAO. I think I just fell in love.

She's barely said one word to me, and I'm half in love with her as well :).

Lucky for you guys, I have a boob for each of you.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Actually, alot of them are not. If you go to their profiles, you'll find the picture is a waist up shot, but the site crops the picture for their profile and makes it a boob shot.

FYI, this is not a complaint. At all.
  • KindaOverThis
    KindaOverThis Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Holy Judgy McJudgerson. Has it ever occurred to you that, perhaps, they're focusing on the body part they like most while working on the ones they like the least?

Besides, how can you tell by a photo of someone's cleavage what kind of person they are?
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    wow, she just asked a question! I really think it was innocent enough. Oh, internet. As for my opinion I say do what ya want, but you reap what you sew. Even if I had boobs to speak of I woudn't show cleavage online but that's me :)

No, she didn't "just ask a question". She specifically said "I think it is cheap and in very poor Taste". That's the problem I have with the post. Questions are fine....making a judgmental post about something that you in particular don't approve of is not.

Gotcha, I understand now. It's still her opinion, she has the right to express it, but should also expect the backlash. I personally don't have a problem with boobie friday, everyone can do what they want
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    popcorn_yes.gif

renewed for an 8th season! best cast ever and great show.
This discussion has been closed.