Options

97d0a29989b09e64_pimple_in_grown_hair.jpg

Dude you have a NIPPLE on your neck.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it's a tumor.
    IT'S NOT A TUMOR!

You just can't NOT read that in your best Ah-nold voice.

itsnotatumo128513255085468750.jpg
    You were supposed to read it in Arnold's voice! :-)
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Panoxyl bar soap does wonders, had a friend who used it on back acne. A couple weeks later it had cleared up.

Is the picture the OP's issue or just someone posted it? If posted - go to doctor - like now! That's a definite boil and you'll want antibiotics for it. You can end up with a crater in your neck if it's left untreated.

As for zits, Panoxyl is easy to find at places like Walgreens and it does work. Rub the soap in and let it sit on the skin for a little while, then rinse it off. Also, I agree with the posters on getting cotton underwear. Your clothes may be too tight. The other issue, it may be a yeast infection. If yes, you can put zinc oxide on it and/or put Apple Cider Vinegar and let it sit overnight. Rinse in the a.m. - helps with bacterial infections and yeast.

Monica

P.S. These apply to zits EVERYwhere on the body. :) Women get zits on the chest at times due to heat and yeast issues.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Um...first of all, I am going to assume this is a regular MFPer who created a new account to specifically ask this question. Second, try a band aid soaked in tea tree oil.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I read that as Pimple Problems on Brett's Butt.

See a DOCTOR!

I come here to make sure Skitty hasn't ruined my good name and I find you doing it instead?! Ohana...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/_skittybang/view/ode-to-boil-butt-aka-brett-458394
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    cm-27811-1508860c9c2366.gif
  • trio333
    trio333 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LOL!!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I think i've found a new successful means of appetite control - read this thread at lunch :sick:
  • tails1315
    Options
    I loved the Lion King post!
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Used to have the problem when I was younger. Just scrub your butt cheeks in the shower.

Unless you have one of those skin disease/allergy things, zits are usually about dirty skin. Solution? Wash skin.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    This thread is out of control! My phone was stuck on that boil picture and everytime I went to scroll I HAD
    to look away.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    :sick:
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I think your dermatologist would be more suitable to answer this question, not random people over the internet :laugh:

^^This
  • little_silver_bell
    Options
    zit-being-popped.gif

THATSS NASTTTTYYYYYYYYYY