Long haired men

Options
123457»

Replies

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    naw, I love em...bf has longer hair than mine...and a scruffy beard too. yum.

Is your bf my husband? DH has hair down to the middle of his back. I love brushing his hair.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My husband has very thick hair the color of dark chocolate (Mediterranean genes). He keeps it about shoulder length and ties the top/front back in a ponytail. Not a typical guy style but so hot. Then he takes the ponytail out at night and I have all that gorgeous hair to run my hands through. Love it. We've done a complete role reversal with hair. My own hair is about 2" at its longest point. My sisters flipped when I cut it all off (again) but it turns out that long, thick, wavy, golden blonde hair is only a good idea in theory. It was a big poofy mess in reality.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :noway: like this?
    Journey.jpg
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Freak?! Long hair suits a lot of men...my fave is a Finnish fellow called Eicca Toppinen...YUMMY! Yes, I like the heavy metal/grunge look...

eicca.jpg

My husband's hair looks just like this! He also has a nice, trim beard and big, blue eyes. We're both 60-ish and all the aging hippie chicks drool over him! We're both artists so we know a lot of aging hippie chicks, too! :flowerforyou:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I love long hair on guys yum I also like the short military/bald look .....
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This is me and my husband a year and a half ago... his hair is around 8 inches longer now.

DSCN6073A.jpg
  • cecesilk
    cecesilk Posts: 1
    Options
    Very Long hair like Manson is the best!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    It totally depends on the guy for me. Some men have the face for it, some don't.