Replies

• drarpana87
    drarpana87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is 9 inches relaxed. Is it too smaller? M short 5'0
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    my upper arm is 8.5 inches and my arms are pretty twiggy so at 9 inches yours definitely aren't big!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Omg, who resurrected this ancient thread, lol ?!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,925 Member
    Options
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »

Well looking at your avatar's guns *I*, for one, am wondering how many inches they are now, 5 years later ;-)

Though an obese individual, for example, would easily have a greater circumference than you since their composition would have a lot more fat than you!
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    LOL

Started at 15.5. Down to 13.5.
  • Graelwyn75
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »

Well looking at your avatar's guns *I*, for one, am wondering how many inches they are now, 5 years later ;-)

Though an obese individual, for example, would easily have a greater circumference than you since their composition would have a lot more fat than you!

Alas, that image is from when my arms were around 9 inches, lol.
    I am now, due to struggling with a minor ED relapse, 17 Ibs lighter than I was there, with the same, if not lower, bodyfat%. I have not measured my arms in a long time.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,925 Member
    Options

I am now, due to struggling with a minor ED relapse, 17 Ibs lighter than I was there, with the same, if not lower, bodyfat%. I have not measured my arms in a long time.

eeeeeek! :frowning:
    You know that I don't see how you could have gotten lighter!
    I hope that @Noel_57 is wrong about you needing a walker to exercise! :fearful:
  • Graelwyn75
    Options

eeeeeek! :frowning:
    You know that I don't see how you could have gotten lighter!
    I hope that @Noel_57 is wrong about you needing a walker to exercise! :fearful:

Yah, no walker yet, hopefully a few good years away from that given I can still kill my workouts.
    And yeah, I was 140 Ibs or so there and 12 % bodyfat. I am now 123 Ibs. I am waiting for my brain to click back into the mindset I had when that profile pic was taken.