hate showering..

Replies

• stepheatscake
    stepheatscake Posts: 167 Member
    Pleeease you are NOT fat. LIsten, you are not going to be happy once you're "skinny" in your terms. You're going to be constantly obsessed about maintaining and petrified whenever you eat a donut because omg your fat again. Get over it.

The only way you will be happy is if you respect yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror, compliment your body. You HAVE to love yourself otherwise life will always suck when you think about your figure. Do I have a perfect figure? No. Do I need to tone/lose weight? Yes. Do I let that bother me all the time? Heck no what a WASTE of emotions.

Being thin starts from within, THINK like a thin person if that makes sense. Love and respect your body and then weight loss is so much easier/happier.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    light some candles

light some insense

put on some Barry White

grab the loufa

get clean and shiny new
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    I love showering. I just hate it if the air is cold after I'm out. Burrrr!

this
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Sorry, can't relate, I love showering.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    hmmm if you look even remotely close to your 4 pictures...i would not say you are FAT by any stretch of the imagination....
    that was before i gained 40 pounds from my surgery
    Self pity will do nothing but make things harder. Stop wallowing in it, and do what it takes to fix the problem.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Try taking a shower with just candles burningand no overhead lighting-it's an awesome-peaceful break from the regular routine.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,644 Member
    so you would rather be "fat" and stink? good call.

(in no way am I trying to offend anyone by implying someone is or is not fat)
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    if i were you i'd shower with the lights off. problem solved.

Love your picture. LOST is my favorite show.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    It is taking a bath I cannot deal with.
    In the shower, I can just look straight ahead, but in the bath, I only have to look down to see myself.
    I find it a lot easier to avoid seeing myself in the shower since I have no mirror in the bathroom.
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    anyone on here hate showering?

I DO! want to know why? because I have to look at my naked FAT body.. :( ughh..:cry:

are you on crack? youre not fat youre dysmorphic. also if you hate looking at your body why did you post photos of yourself in a bikini looking skinny and what not? :yawn:
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    I don't mind showering, but it is a lot better when I'm not in there alone....:blushing:
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN CLEAN

Actually, it's stupid clothes that make me feel fat. It's when I'm naked that I'm like "DAYUM GURL I LOVE THOSE BOOBIES!". But seriously though. There's nothing more lovely than a lady's curves. If I could walk around naked it'd be no big deal. But since I have to fit into stupid small clothes that make me look bad I need to lose weight. Stupid.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    shower with your eyes closed
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    I love showering. I think I look best when I'm naked.

But I hate getting OUT of the shower .It's so frustrating. I just wanna stay forever and ever.
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    I love showering/taking baths, I hate getting ready after. And yes, I know I don't have to wear makeup or do my hair, but I like to. I would shower multiple times a day if it wasn't for the 30 mins it takes after to get ready
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    I very much prefer a nice bubble bath or soak in a tub of bath salts. I'd just as soon wash my hair in the kitchen sink with the sprayer, take bubble baths, and skip the shower altogether.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Hey I'm fishing for compliments

I love to shower, makes me smell a whole lot better after sweating while in beast mode.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    I love showering. I think I look best when I'm naked.

But I hate getting OUT of the shower .It's so frustrating. I just wanna stay forever and ever.

THIS. Yes I wish I could stay in the shower forever sometimes. Its so cold when I get out! Brrrr!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    I don't like showering, because I hate getting my hair wet and if I wash it every day it gets really dry and brittle. Same thing with my skin, I dry out really easily. Plus in the winter, as soon as I get out it I get cold, and I hate being cold.

To be clear, I DO shower ever day, but I don't enjoy it. :)
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    no offense but the OP has a distorted definition of the word fat