hate showering..

Options

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    anyone on here hate showering?

I DO! want to know why? because I have to look at my naked FAT body.. :( ughh..:cry:

Better than stinking.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    My day does not start without an hour long bath. It's my zen time. I will get up at 4am if necessary but my hour long bath is sacred. Okay--if it is only 50 minutes, I promise I do not cry.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i was inspired to put a garbage disposal in my shower so that i could spend more time in there and prepare my meals at the same time.

Kramer+shower.jpg
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I hate showering because I find it boring... and if I try to do any deep thinking, I get shampoo in my eyes or toothpaste in my hair or something equally ridiculous.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    My day does not start without an hour long bath. It's my zen time. I will get up at 4am if necessary but my hour long bath is sacred. Okay--if it is only 50 minutes, I promise I do not cry.

seems like it would be better to end the day with a relaxing bath rather than start it
  • Kristen_nicole95
    Kristen_nicole95 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Really...fat -.- Come on.
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Here is a little help for the people that looked at the OP's pictures but didn't read her about me section

"I recently lost 40 pounds over the past 2ish years (185 to 152 at 5' 9 1/2") and recently had brain surgery. With all the sitting around and extreme hunger due to hydrocephalus, I gained about 40 pounds and NEED to lose it before heading back to college. Feel free to add me as long as you are fully committed and are willing to send me a message saying why you want to be my friend! Thanks! :)"

P.S. It never hurts to assume the best in people. :flowerforyou:
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I prefer a bath I will be honest as soon as I'm in a shower though I'm fine [I get the whole thing about seeing yourself in the mirror, thankfully though our shower's so steamy that I never have to see myself in the mirror] but it's the getting out of your clothes and into the shower bit that annoys me, especially in the morning. It's cold and that little section just makes me want to put on my PJ's and go back to bed.
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    how does your water not turn ice cold??
  • jodfie
    jodfie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Here is a little help for the people that looked at the OP's pictures but didn't read her about me section

"I recently lost 40 pounds over the past 2ish years (185 to 152 at 5' 9 1/2") and recently had brain surgery. With all the sitting around and extreme hunger due to hydrocephalus, I gained about 40 pounds and NEED to lose it before heading back to college. Feel free to add me as long as you are fully committed and are willing to send me a message saying why you want to be my friend! Thanks! :)"

P.S. It never hurts to assume the best in people. :flowerforyou:
    yes from conversations messaging with her now she says she does not have a current picture to put up
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I hate showering because I find it boring... and if I try to do any deep thinking, I get shampoo in my eyes or toothpaste in my hair or something equally ridiculous.

that red stuff in your hair is toothpaste? wow
  • smithme09
    Options
    Flaunting around in a bikini in your pics and looking GREAT.... I can't see where you think you're fat, unless you're looking for attention.
  • smithme09
    Options
    How would someone get toothpaste in their hair while showering?? You keep your toothpaste in the shower and grab the wrong bottle??
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    Options
    If you don't shower, you could get a pimple like mine! SHOWER!

97d0a29989b09e64_pimple_in_grown_hair.jpg
  • brightblader
    Options

Fuaaaarkkkk
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Nevermind.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options

Wow. is that a tumor?
  • banks89202
    Options
    I'm fat and I love showers!! :love:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I would squeeze that *kitten* to hell.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

I would squeeze that *kitten* to hell.

My thoughts exactly.