MEN are better then WOMEN at.........

Options

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    :laugh: why are u doucheing yourself bro?
  • mariarose88
    Options
    I want to live in a world where people don't make bull**** generalizations about people based on their sex. It's no different than making generalizations about race. People are people. Some people are good at some things. Other people are good at other things. It's got nothing to do with your genitals. Perpetuating these generalizations does real damage to young people of both genders. It limits their potential and creates inner conflict between what they want to do/be and what they are told they should do/be. This thread is asinine.
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    *yawn*
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Scratching...itches.
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    Getting boners.
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    bahahahaha
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    :laugh: why are u doucheing yourself bro?

What?
  • Maria_T007
    Options
    Well, they are better at having penises.

And your grammar DOES suck.

^^^^this!^^^^^
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    checking for monsters in the closet and under the bed.
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Oh this is a fun game. Is the answer crushing my soul and breaking my heart?? No woman has ever done that to me.
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    The blank can be filled in by anything I don't feel like doing.

I don't want to take garbage out? Men are better at taking the garbage out.
    I don't want to shovel snow? Good thing men are so much better at it.
    I don't want to do my taxes? .....no actually I don't really trust anyone with that one. But you get the picture.

My guy wont take the trash out or shovel snow. I should have been born with a penis.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I want to live in a world where people don't make bull**** generalizations about people based on their sex. It's no different than making generalizations about race. People are people. Some people are good at some things. Other people are good at other things. It's got nothing to do with your genitals. Perpetuating these generalizations does real damage to young people of both genders. It limits their potential and creates inner conflict between what they want to do/be and what they are told they should do/be. This thread is asinine.

Cool. Report back when you find that world.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options

Asinine??? I'd give my wife' *kitten* a ten. :laugh:
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    narcissism =P
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Whatever you say!!!! You are bad at grammar but you are THE Best at piss off women.

Inheritance several times nigerian uncle millions in Barrister Steven Cross!

And yet as I view frozen moments in time in profile photos, each unique and unchanging like the rings of some great majestic tree, I see shades of beauty and fragility, lips in every shade of red, and yet wonder - myfitnesspal? Is this where angels now dwell?

GRAMMER!
  • paintedlady77
    paintedlady77 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Guys are better at seeing when it’s best to just stop talking………..
    [/quote]Not my husband! But he is still a sweet heart!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Asinine??? I'd give my wife' *kitten* a ten. :laugh:

when she wears those old navy jeans...oh ya...me too
  • x_ItNeverEnds_x
    Options
    Guys are better at seeing when it’s best to just stop talking………..
    Not my husband! But he is still a sweet heart!
    [/quote]

Not that I have noticed. LOL
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    having an orgasm. :)
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    having useless nipples.

oh yes and this^^^^^:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.