MEN are better then WOMEN at.........

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    What are you all, 12 year olds in the school yard? Arguing over who's better, boys or girls.

This is a health website. What are you doing.

You are a hoot! FR sent!

(not really)
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I want to live in a world where people don't make bull**** generalizations about people based on their sex. It's no different than making generalizations about race. People are people. Some people are good at some things. Other people are good at other things. It's got nothing to do with your genitals. Perpetuating these generalizations does real damage to young people of both genders. It limits their potential and creates inner conflict between what they want to do/be and what they are told they should do/be. This thread is asinine.

And yet your read every damn post.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    What are you all, 12 year olds in the school yard? Arguing over who's better, boys or girls.

You are a hoot! FR sent!

(not really)

it is men v women

not boys v girls

that is like so totally different
  • paintedlady77
    paintedlady77 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Guys are better at seeing when it’s best to just stop talking………..
    Not my husband! But he is still a sweet heart!

Not that I have noticed. LOL
    [/quote]Ppthhhh:tongue:
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    having useless nipples.

If we had boobs we would wreck the car playing with em all the time! HONK HONK!
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Whatever you say!!!! You are bad at grammar but you are THE Best at piss off women.

Inheritance several times nigerian uncle millions in Barrister Steven Cross!

And yet as I view frozen moments in time in profile photos, each unique and unchanging like the rings of some great majestic tree, I see shades of beauty and fragility, lips in every shade of red, and yet wonder - myfitnesspal? Is this where angels now dwell?

GRAMMER!

Yes
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    having useless nipples.

If we had boobs we would wreck the car playing with em all the time! HONK HONK!

We wouldn't have to leave the house
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I want to live in a world where people don't make bull**** generalizations about people based on their sex. It's no different than making generalizations about race. People are people. Some people are good at some things. Other people are good at other things. It's got nothing to do with your genitals. Perpetuating these generalizations does real damage to young people of both genders. It limits their potential and creates inner conflict between what they want to do/be and what they are told they should do/be. This thread is asinine.
    Oh snap it's the fun police. Everybody run!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Men are better at taking directions from women, and once you've told us you know we'll get it done...just don't keep reminding us every six months.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Inheritance several times nigerian uncle millions in Barrister Steven Cross!

And yet as I view frozen moments in time in profile photos, each unique and unchanging like the rings of some great majestic tree, I see shades of beauty and fragility, lips in every shade of red, and yet wonder - myfitnesspal? Is this where angels now dwell?

GRAMMER!

You know how much I love it when you talk all spouty with poetry there.....:love:
  • little_silver_bell
    Options

here is a quarter

go buy some senseofhumor

lolololol
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    I am only chimming in to prove my point................You should notice that i knew when to stop talking. :tongue:
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Wait...
    nobody said "driving" yet?
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Seriously?

Men are better than women at hooking up electronic things. I totally suck at it, and ALWAYS end up asking one of my brothers.
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    Wait...
    nobody said "driving" yet?

I was going to but did not want to have a million evil msg sent my way... glad you did tho :tongue:
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ...writing your name in the snow. Yeah doesn't work for us at all!!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    You know how much I love it when you talk all spouty with poetry there.....:love:

Pshht girl you should see the stuff I bust out for anniversaries . . . it's like someone tied strings to the arms and legs of Shakespeare's corpse and made him dance around like some kind of necromantic romantic.
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    what ?! haha
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I will go with better at not making excuses and blaming others for their faults. That and basketball. Women's basketball is not even the same sport. Lower the freaking rim.
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Men are better at getting ready to go out faster.
This discussion has been closed.