Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Middle or right. I wouldn't do a girl skinnier than me, I'm a jealous soul xP
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I guess the joke sailed over a few ppl's heads. I wouldnt need to be drunk for the last one. Im a guy...we arely discriminate lol. <-see what I did there? Another joke. RELAXXXXX

This is a "joke" that "went over my head? Uuuum, I'm not Homer Simpson, you know. If I was like Homer Simpson I might "get" your "joke".

I actually did misunderstand which one he needed to be drunk for, but I still don't like the sentiment regardless of which one (as I said before). But, anyway, I'm over it. I'm over all of it.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Left with middle's boobies and booty. (assuming she has junk in the trunk)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I prefer 3, but it might just be because I think her face is the prettiest of the three. I like her body too.
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I like middle and (in nelly's voice) a thicky thicky girl :love:
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    The one on the left. Girl with small boobs work it harder to make up for it . . . hehe!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My goal is the middle one. I like that she looks full and curvy, but healthy at the same time.
  • TheLittleLebowski
    Options
    The third, the other two are pretty as well.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    "legs".........something abt well shaped legs..............no# 2
  • Camandes
    Options
    Left or middle :)
  • es2189
    es2189 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    threetankinichicks2.jpg

Could be women, too!! Sorry!! :) It was just on the other thread, it was the men weighing in so that was what I was curious about. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Not sure if anyone said this yet, but there are so many more, different body types than these 3. Anyone that doesn't know that has not seen many women apparently. My body type is not represented here (not that I care).

Agreed! I'm the OP and none of these look anything remotely like me. I have been overweight, medium, and skinny and I've never had any curves.

Uuuum, then why did you post this thread? smh

I'm petite & slender with curves (always been this way). I've had plenty of male and lesbian attention in my life (and never had my heart broken in relationship, it's been broken in childhood plenty), so there are lovers for every genetic shape and size out there. Also, been happily married for well over a decade with a fantastic sex life. And all of us ladies have different faces and lots of other characteristics (including personality). It would be very boring if all women looked like only 3 options.

uuuuum because I was curious. I'm happily married too (and pretty happy with my body) and wouldn't change my body based on what random Internet men said about 3 random pictures.
  • es2189
    es2189 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Op, which one do you look like?

I am so tired of these. It's not difficult enough to attempt to hit our own goals. We should all strive to look just like the one all the men pick.

for myself, I prefer the left but with significantly more muscle.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Middle!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    middle
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    all three....at once
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    All three are beautiful :)
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    One and then two, not three.
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    middle
  • healthyformeanMona
    healthyformeanMona Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I like the healthy one that shares my interests, supports me in my endeavors and lets me do the same for her. Seriously, there is no one body type that's attractive. There's so much more to consider!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    PleaseNot-this-thread-again.jpg