Spinoff: Men, which body do you prefer?

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    this body type. Which was one not offered in any of those soft looking, but lovely women.

zuzana_zps43205325.jpg

How about minus the implants?

Yes they are

looks like her surgeon did an excellent job and maybe they arent implants?
  • jessicathomas15
    Options
    In all honesty, the middle one - although out of left and right I actually prefer right.
    Which surprises me as at the moment i'm inbetween middle and right, and want to get back to be being between middle and left :P

Oh, us women.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    The neked one
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    this body type. Which was one not offered in any of those soft looking, but lovely women.

zuzana_zps43205325.jpg

Is that some type of weird cage she's in?

they are dip bars

Thanks Cliff
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    middle
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

zuzana_zps43205325.jpg

Is that some type of weird cage she's in?

they are dip bars

Thanks Cliff

not sure who Cliff is but whatever
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Just like my political beliefs the further RIGHT you go the more happy I am
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Meh....can't stand implants! Sad that she goes to all that trouble to look good, but then turns around and sticks a piece of plastic into her body. All in the name of......what, looking "better"?

You got through 14 pages of this and STILL think women should try to make their bodies into what "men" think is better?

Point = Missed.

^^

Ummm, not-so-much. I actually agreed with the point....in that I fail to see why a woman would do this to herself in order to appeal to some sort of societal (male AND female) concept that "bigger boobs = better" (this from a lover of NATURALLY large boobs, mind you). It's just nasty, but if you want to believe that I've somehow missed the mark, so be it......

There are plenty of women on here that have breast implants and I doubt ANY of them would claim to have done it for male approval. Calling those women nasty is just driving home that you have indeed, missed the point that many of us have made here (Which, for your clarification, is that there is no point in asking/answering this question because all men want different things and you will never please everyone so just worry about pleasing yourself).
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Middle
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    I'm striving to be between the one on the right and the one in the middle :smile:
  • nutroll1
    Options
    a-woman-without-curves-is-like-jeans-without-pockets.jpg

I LOVE THIS!
  • bouchienet
    bouchienet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Number one is too skinny for my liking, think I prefer number 3 to be honest but 2 is alright too.