Women only! What is your ideal body?

Options

Replies

• NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Not really sure to be honest. Other then I wanna look differently then I do now, just fit and toned.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    The one I have now. Maybe with a little less cellulite in the thighs and an *kitten* that is firm.

I gave up on the boobs. haha
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Penelope Cruz.
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Something like her would be awesome. I'd like to be fit and lean but keep my natural curves.

tumblr_m4gesmZNqY1runj0io1_500.jpg

I have a long way to go, but I'm hoping to be close to this by the end of 2013.

If that's who I think it is, some of those curves were acquired. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but, often, there's a tradeoff.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    If that's who I think it is, some of those curves were acquired. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but, often, there's a tradeoff.

It's just a ballpark to what I'm going for. I likely won't have added assets, but I like her figure a lot.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    sexi-zenske-tvary-reprofoto--v-magazine-tara-lynn-krv-a-mlieko-objemnejsie-candice-huffine-michelle-olson-marquita-pring.jpg

the second girl. Round, soft, supple. Sexy.
  • aponia
    aponia Posts: 28
    Options
    tumblr_md0q5uevBO1r1zy9do1_1280.jpg
  • upgetupgetup
    upgetupgetup Posts: 749 Member
    Options

It's just a ballpark to what I'm going for. I likely won't have added assets, but I like her figure a lot.

Yeah no, I agree, she looks great.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Since she's short like me, athletic and slim, I'll go with Hayden Panettiere:

hayden-panettiere.jpg
  • TwistedFun
    Options
    im back w another pic lol
    http://www.bangersandnash.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/jenna-mourey-85.jpg

how do i post? are there brackes/codes
  • BorderlineAngel
    Options
    JLO.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    im back w another pic lol
    [img]http://www.bangersandnash.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/jenna-mourey-85.jpg how do i post? are there brackes/codes[/img]

Twisted, you need to put [IMG][/IMG] around the URL (but "img" is lowercase in both brackets).
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Sarah Michelle Gellar from the Buffy days: fit, slim, and young. Has a nice shape to her:

sarah-michelle-gellar-0052.jpg
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    lisa marie from bodyrock--this is her pre-implants (i love her both ways, but since i'd likely never get implants, i'm particularly fond of her pre-surgery pics). i know she's too slim and muscular for some people's tastes, but she's my ideal

Jan9a.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have 2 friends who I believe have perfect bodies, but they work hard to maintain it. they are what I look to for a perfect body and inspiration. One of them are actually a member here.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have 2 friends who I believe have perfect bodies, but they work hard to maintain it. they are what I look to for a perfect body and inspiration. One of them are actually a member here.

BUT I will admit that I am starting to like my body and I do not want to mimic anyone I want to be me, and I will get my body where I feel my body is right to be.
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Being 100% honest............ Britney Spears VMA 2001 I'm A Slave 4 U snake body... hOLY COW THOSE ABS!

But I'd take her Xfactor 2012 muscular, flat tummy, toned arms body too :) Feel free to add me ladies!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I didn't even have to get to page two for the body shaming comments!

It never takes long on here....

Noticed that classy comment myself.....it happens every single time unfortunately.
  • TwistedFun
    Options
    only bc i wanna get this right lol

jenna-mourey-85.jpg