Women only! What is your ideal body?

Options

Replies

• lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    me at 60 kilo;) thats my ideal bod:) 60 kilo is soooooooo hard to maintain but i looked FAB" i was toned and muscular, my legs and thighs were awesome!!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    sexi-zenske-tvary-reprofoto--v-magazine-tara-lynn-krv-a-mlieko-objemnejsie-candice-huffine-michelle-olson-marquita-pring.jpg

the second girl. Round, soft, supple. Sexy.

I agree, that would be my ideal too.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm I would love Britney's abs. and legs and basically the whole package.

britney-spears-ab-workout-21480312.jpg

or Salma Hayek, I'm not short like she is (she is short, right? I feel like I've heard that she is lol >_> ) but I love how she is so voluptuous but tight at the same time. She has such a nice shape to her.

salma-hayek-workout.jpg
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Jada Pinkett Smith is Five feet and buff! She might be a good choice for you!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I very happy with how I look now. I would like my inner thighs to be a little slimmer, and my butt lifted a bit, which I'm working on and almost there!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    only bc i wanna get this right lol

jenna-mourey-85.jpg

soooooooo is that jenna marbles?!??! LOL It looks just like her xD
  • Sharkington
    Options

or Salma Hayek, I'm not short like she is (she is short, right? I feel like I've heard that she is lol >_> ) but I love how she is so voluptuous but tight at the same time. She has such a nice shape to her.

salma-hayek-workout.jpg

Yes, I love Salma Hayek's figure!
  • Lady_Gwendolyn
    Lady_Gwendolyn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    only bc i wanna get this right lol

jenna-mourey-85.jpg

I 2nd that.. JMarbs is my favorite.. Hey body and I just love this girl and her sense if humor.. Yup.. Wish it were me!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel, Britney Spears touring body, and mostly, I just want to get back to the body I had before I gained weight and before I got pregnant. I was fit before at 110 lbs, gained and ended up at 156. Lost 36, down to 120, was pretty happy, then started gaining once got into my relationship, then got pregnant, miscarried, gained another 15 before I got pregnant again, gained 50 during pregnancy, and was 195 the day I had my baby boy. I have pics in my profile of myself at different weights...I'd like to get back between the 110-125 look. :) Even if my hips are wider (idk if they are, or not, since I gained so much...I won't know until I lose the weight and build muscle...) i will be happy to be at my best I can be. Stretch marks, wider hips, and all. A boob lift down the road after we are done procreating ;) haha

My inspirational pic that IS NOT me, of course:

janellepicsfromphone002_zps9a8698d3.png

And my two pics of me at the weights I preferred my body at:

janellepicsfromphone429_zps56a70a9b.jpg

**no idea if i am posting the pics correctly...** They are posting so huge..I changed the IMG to img in the link, but still too big?

I am no longer like that, at all...Those, or something close to it, are where my goals for my own body are!
  • Janelle173
    Options
    janellepicsfromphone429_zps56a70a9bsmallercopy_zps5cd1264c.jpg

let's see if this works...
  • Janelle173
    Options
    Emma Stone
    emma-stone-asos-nyc.jpg
    Mystic- love love love me some emma stone!!!
  • Janelle173
    Options
    Being 100% honest............ Britney Spears VMA 2001 I'm A Slave 4 U snake body... hOLY COW THOSE ABS!

But I'd take her Xfactor 2012 muscular, flat tummy, toned arms body too :) Feel free to add me ladies!

YES!!! :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    misty copeland

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDKJkzabZ90XhMS3zIRa_J3ElY8QUTHqtiCmX5z3oGnaggyMmj
  • manohirarevolutions
    Options
    Somewhere between Adele

Adele+Dresses+Skirts+Beaded+Dress+187TGLSNPmll.jpg

and Christina Hendricks

christina-hendricks-300x400.jpg

Haaaaa, me tooo.
    I want to look like Christina Hendricks by the end of 2013. am alot shorther than her though. But I LOOOOVE her curve.
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Our amazing heptathlete champion Jessica ennis although i love her body i can't train like five hours every day to achieve it lol but she is my inspiration! She isn't tall either, my height 5 5 i think x x

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/jessica-ennis--it-ll-be-a-surprise-who-wins-bbc-sports-personality-of-the-year-175212054.html
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe or Anna Nicole Smith (the thin years)

Me too and also Jane Mansfield
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Our amazing heptathlete champion Jessica ennis although i love her body i can't train like five hours every day to achieve it lol but she is my inspiration! She isn't tall either, my height 5 5 i think x x

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/jessica-ennis--it-ll-be-a-surprise-who-wins-bbc-sports-personality-of-the-year-175212054.html

Jessica Ennis looks amazing but I know realistically i'd never have her body as I don't workout for a living and I don't have the time!

With my figure I'd aim to look more like Shakira or JLo.
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My own - but slightly less doughy

Or

She-Hulk - but less green
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Christina Hendricks. I don't think I'm too far off it (big-ish boobs, small-ish waist and curvy hips) but I'd like to shrink a little (down a stone or two - 6-13kg) and get fit again. It's mostly for health and my wardrobe.
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    sexi-zenske-tvary-reprofoto--v-magazine-tara-lynn-krv-a-mlieko-objemnejsie-candice-huffine-michelle-olson-marquita-pring.jpg

the second girl. Round, soft, supple. Sexy.

I agree, the second one