To all the men who think they are nice, take the Fedora test

Options
Ahahahha, this whole website makes me laugh (and feel a wee bit depressed too). The fedora test though is extra-special. Take note 'nice' guys, there may be some serious truths to be learned here about why you're REALLY getting rejected, if you care to learn...

Ps: FOUL LANGUAGE WARNING

http://niceguysofokc.tumblr.com/page/5

Replies

• jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    apparently I'm an alright guy
  • captainsuperpants
    captainsuperpants Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    apparently I'm an alright guy

Well done! It's great news to hear there are men who have common human decency in the world without expecting a prize...

If you don't expect that women keep their legs shaved or are obligated to have sex with you even when they don't want to, or that there may be reasons other than you are so nice they don't want to date you, or that women perhaps can make their own decisions about who they date and why, then well done, You are a human.

You don't even own a fedora?

LOLOLOL
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options

LOLOLOL
    Well, apparently even if I owned one I'd still be an alright guy after getting rid of it. Is it common to own one or something?
  • Jetpack826
    Jetpack826 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Damn. I own two Fedoras. But...but...but they were made in Italy. Does that count for anything?
  • captainsuperpants
    Options

LOLOLOL
    Well, apparently even if I owned one I'd still be an alright guy after getting rid of it. Is it common to own one or something?

I was just being silly (about the fedora anyway). I think the implication is that only *kitten* own fedoras. Which isn't true, but lightens the tone and makes comedy out of something that is actually kind of sad. Or maybe it is true, about fedoras?
  • captainsuperpants
    Options
    Damn. I own two Fedoras. But...but...but they were made in Italy. Does that count for anything?

Yes. That's extra-douchey. Get rid of them immediately.
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to report that I own zero fedoras, and never have lol
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    GuysOfOKC is amazing and sad all at once. Do these guys think that their female friends are machines, and if they put friendship coins in then some sex will fall out?! "I'm a NiceGuy, but I will judge you if you don't shave your legs or if you refuse to sleep with me. I'm entitled to some sex." - if you think that, then you're not a nice guy, you're a misogynist pig who wouldn't know what to do with a girlfriend even if he could get one.
  • captainsuperpants
    Options

While this is great news, the test isn't actually about fedoras, it's about 'nice guy syndrome', where guys think they are 'friendzoned' (gee, it's so horrible being friends with women who won't bone you) because they are so 'nice' when perhaps they be a little unsure as to the actual definition of nice...
  • captainsuperpants
    Options
    GuysOfOKC is amazing and sad all at once. Do these guys think that their female friends are machines, and if they put friendship coins in then some sex will fall out?! "I'm a NiceGuy, but I will judge you if you don't shave your legs or if you refuse to sleep with me. I'm entitled to some sex." - if you think that, then you're not a nice guy, you're a misogynist pig who wouldn't know what to do with a girlfriend even if he could get one.

Will you marry me?
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options

While this is great news, the test isn't actually about fedoras, it's about 'nice guy syndrome', where guys think they are 'friendzoned' (gee, it's so horrible being friends with women who won't bone you) because they are so 'nice' when perhaps they be a little unsure as to the actual definition of nice...

Haha no I got what it was about, just felt like pointing out that fact regarding fedoras :)
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    *swoons*

YES MY LOVE, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!
  • captainsuperpants
    Options
    *swoons*

YES MY LOVE, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

Finally! I knew i'd find true love on here, one day... It's hard, i have to be pretend to be straight, because as you can see i am a proud feminist, and obviously all feminists are lesbians.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    good lord thats awesome...how am i just finding out about this now?
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    When I moved out of my ex fiances place, the one thing he hid from me so i wouldnt take it from him.....was the fedora i had gotten him for an anniversary present. Dbag central. as if i would want it anyway
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    and i got it for him because he wanted it, not because i really cared he wear one
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    No guy would pass that test...so those of you who did is either a liar or smooth talking OP =P
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    as i read more ...i love all the hate mail the blogger is receiving.
  • captainsuperpants
    Options
    When I moved out of my ex fiances place, the one thing he hid from me so i wouldnt take it from him.....was the fedora i had gotten him for an anniversary present. Dbag central. as if i would want it anyway

Famous last words 'And he loved his fedora...'
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    whats this nice guy quiz i couldn't find it. thank you
    ps someone want to fill me in on what a fedora is i have no clue thanks again