Need short friends! 4'11" 30 yr. old female.

Options
124»

Replies

• mammiehorn
    mammiehorn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and weigh 97 lbs. I did weigh 160. You can add me if you like. Being short not only makes it hard to lose but even harder to maintain.
  • jbunny7
    Options
    I'm new! Been here one week. I have 3 great friends on here, need more!! I'm 5'2, started my weight loss journey at 197, started on here at 174.5, I've lost 1lb this week. 36 years old...want to lose atleast 50 lbs. *sigh*
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    4'10 here! Looking to lose 50ish lbs :)
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    5FT HERE... WILL ADD YOU. NOT SURE WHAT'S UP WITH THE CAPS....SORRY!
  • losingweightfindingme
    Options
    I'm also 4'11 and 30 years old. Have 100 lbs to lose (eep!). Friends welcome!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Im 4'11 Feel free to add me
  • Lantzbug
    Options
    I'm 4'11 with 70 pounds to lose, add me if you'd like.
  • giveMEbeauty
    giveMEbeauty Posts: 192
    Options
    4ft 11
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    wow, great job! I'm 4'11" and just joined this site, looking to lose some major weight. I'm quite a bit bigger than most the people i saw post on here. My starting weight is somewhere around 260, YIKES, right?!?! I'm 33 and in the past 20 years the smallest I've been was 137 and a size 7/8, that was 20 years ago...7th grade. I lost the weight over the summer, in 6th I was 180. I still got made fun of at size 7/8 for being chubby, even though i was no longer plus sized and the back fat was gone. I only hope if i can get back there again one day that I can look half as good as I felt back then despite the ridicule! Anywho, I'm trying to journal my food now and starting to exercise and from what I read being on sites like this is major help with the support and holding each other accountable and such, I hope i can keep up!!
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0", feel free to add me. Compact cuties unite :)!
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    wow, great job! I'm 4'11" and just joined this site, looking to lose some major weight. I'm quite a bit bigger than most the people i saw post on here. My starting weight is somewhere around 260, YIKES, right?!?! I'm 33 and in the past 20 years the smallest I've been was 137 and a size 7/8, that was 20 years ago...7th grade. I lost the weight over the summer, in 6th I was 180. I still got made fun of at size 7/8 for being chubby, even though i was no longer plus sized and the back fat was gone. I only hope if i can get back there again one day that I can look half as good as I felt back then despite the ridicule! Anywho, I'm trying to journal my food now and starting to exercise and from what I read being on sites like this is major help with the support and holding each other accountable and such, I hope i can keep up!!

I'm in the same boat don't sweat it we can do this! :)
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm 5"2 and 31...... Working hard at getting back in shape, feel free to add me :smile:
  • jaidiva31
    jaidiva31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone... im 5"3" 170 ughh been trying to get on the good foot and lose this weight for bout ba yewr now. But I just started ny career as a chef and its been hard... I need help