57lbs GONE. :)

Options

Replies

• ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You can really see the change in your face and you even look a lot more confident :D
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    looking good! what's your goal?
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    YOu look fantastic, congrats!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    YOu are so right, we so have to do this the rest of our lives! Your pics are amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    looking good! what's your goal?

I would love to get to about 165-175... not sure exactly because I don't feel like I even have another 50-60 lbs to lose
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WOW! This looks like two different people! You are rockin that red hair, it looks great on you! You look amazing! Job well done!
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow hun, you look great! Something I noticed in your pics that I am looking forward to is having my neck smaller and appearing longer as the fat sheds! CONGRATS HUN, KEEP IT UP! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :drinker:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Great going well done
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hey hottie :love: :love:
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Amazing progress. You are awesome in so many ways.
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fabulous dear! :-*
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I started at around the same weight and have lost 60lbs. keep it up!
  • Auzziedoggie
    Auzziedoggie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look thinner than me in your after pic and I'm 5'10 and 195!! WOW girl. Keep it up. You're going to be tiny!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before but holy cow you look amazing now! Way to go girl and thanks for the motivation to keep going and have a nice body later!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic. It shows your dedication and consistency. Thank you for sharing.
  • hismommy2
    Options
    You are way smaller than 210!! I am 206 and I do not have that space between my legs lol...You look great!!
  • kcparrott
    Options
    you are inspirational! Congrats and Merry Christmas. Will be drinking more water thanks to you!!!:drinker:
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You look great! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!