The End of a Journey! From 181 -> 125 (5'7" F) :)

Options
Started at 181 as a freshman in college who felt terrible about pretty much every part of my body! (I'm on the right.. 10/31/110) I pretty much realized the following Spring that something had to change and that I was absolutely sick of hiding every embarrassing, pudgy part of my body and that I just wanted to feel free and beautiful for my age. Bought the 30 Day Shred and became a devout MFP user! There were certainly slip-ups here and there but it took me about a year to lose the 55 pounds and I've kept it off ever since!!

14ybuwg.jpg

I've posted a "sucess story" on here before but I've just recently lost my last ten pounds and I'm finally feeling satisfied with where I am :) Also thought this could be useful for anyone with similar stats (5'7", 19 years old) !!

Anyways, this was taken last night (12/22/12)....

2nvqo9x.jpg

This is one of the first times I've ever looked at a photo of myself and not picked it apart! I can't find anything in this picture that I don't like... I can't believe it!! Hard work pays off guys!

I'm always looking for some more friends on here for support so don't hesitate to add me! :) And please let me know if you have any questions about specifics!!

Replies

• skyttles
    skyttles Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Great job, you look wonderful :)
  • kristengeorgia
    Options
    Thank you!! <3
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!(not that you weren't before) Great job!
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    great job! certainly an inspiration! and love both dresses :)
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • hismommy2
    Options
    beautiful before...and still are. Great job.
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow, quite the change!

You were cute before and now youre just super hot!
  • Brandi2518
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations :)
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    well done! u look awesome!
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOODDDDD

you are GORGEOUS!!!!

Merry Christmas:flowerforyou:
  • dukeninja
    dukeninja Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great work. Hats off for the dedication and commitment. Welcome to the rest of your life!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You can tell a huge difference in your face. Great job!
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look simply amazing. Well done...Happy for ya.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    You look great! I thought you looked really cute before too though. You carried 181 pounds really well.
  • ilovered89
    Options
    Wow o.O what an awesome job girl! But before you were still gorgeous. I'm the same height as you, a little older (23 y/o) but you inspired me even more. I have no excuses now! By the way, love the dress you look like a victoria's secrets model.

Merry Christmas! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job...I started around the same at 186 ( but i'm 5'4 and 26 yrs old) ...now at 179 so I have a long way to go. ...you look great!! :smile:
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Well toned and defined, you have a fantastic success story!! Congrats to you!! New Years Eve gala straight ahead :)
  • kristengeorgia
    Options
    Wow o.O what an awesome job girl! But before you were still gorgeous. I'm the same height as you, a little older (23 y/o) but you inspired me even more. I have no excuses now! By the way, love the dress you look like a victoria's secrets model.

Merry Christmas! :flowerforyou: :smile:

OH my goshh haha that is the best compliment I've gotten all year!!! :O Thank you so much!! I know how inspiring it was for me when I'd find a post by someone with similar stats so I'm so glad this was useful for you!! Keep kicking *kitten*, girl!
  • Wattyz
    Wattyz Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!