The End of a Journey! From 181 -> 125 (5'7" F) :)

Options

Replies

• Halie_Bird
    Halie_Bird Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So beautiful! You should feel very proud of yourself!!! =)
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    lovely!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Stunning before and after
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wallacam194
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! im 5'6.5" and 20 years old! Started at 230 and am at 172 right now so you give me hope! thanks for the extra boost, it was just what i needed! you look INCREDIBLE! i hope i look as amazing as you when i get there! :) Congrats!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you are gorgeous!!
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    Options
    Love your arms! Great job!
  • kattycake93
    kattycake93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My inspiration! I'm the exact same weight and age haha. Props to you, sister!
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Quite beautiful in both but that is an excellent loss!
  • trainingdirty
    trainingdirty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you are absolutely beautiful!
    i think you looked really good in your before picture, but your after is so inspiring!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Just...wow!! You are still beautiful, but now you are beyond stunning!! Well done :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!! inspiration :):) you look pretty !!! Hey Did u just do 30 DS ? as you work out ?
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    You looked pretty good even at 181, but at 125.. even better! Great job!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. You have done a great job! Let me encourage you though to not look at this as the END of your JOURNEY.... But rather you are entering a new phase of that journey. Set new goals... Not weight goals but maybe some fitness goals... Set goals to keep you active and eating right... Not even maintenance.. There is an old adage that says that it is impossible to remain in neutral... you will always be in motion one way or the other. Find new goals.. Expand what you are able to do... 125? Stay there.. .Definitely don't need to lose more weight... but increasing your capabilities in whatever exercise regimens you used to attain this feat.

Again, you look absolutely amazing and deserve the greates accolades for your accomplishments. :flowerforyou:
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    BTW, one of the striking things to me is how healthy you look.. particularly in the face.
  • arniqua_c
    arniqua_c Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! You definitely look like a model.
  • kristengeorgia
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. You have done a great job! Let me encourage you though to not look at this as the END of your JOURNEY.... But rather you are entering a new phase of that journey. Set new goals... Not weight goals but maybe some fitness goals... Set goals to keep you active and eating right... Not even maintenance.. There is an old adage that says that it is impossible to remain in neutral... you will always be in motion one way or the other. Find new goals.. Expand what you are able to do... 125? Stay there.. .Definitely don't need to lose more weight... but increasing your capabilities in whatever exercise regimens you used to attain this feat.

Again, you look absolutely amazing and deserve the greates accolades for your accomplishments. :flowerforyou:

Thank you for the thoughtful response! I've definitely been looking into setting fitness goals for myself :) Need some kind of challenge to keep things interesting!!
  • kristengeorgia
    Options
    WOW !!!! inspiration :):) you look pretty !!! Hey Did u just do 30 DS ? as you work out ?

Mostly just 30DS, elliptical occasionally, and LOTS and LOTS of walking!!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    You look beautiful before and after. You carried your weight well before. You could not tell you were 181. Now you look like a model. You looked beautiful at 181 but that is high for your age. It is good you are taking control of your heath now. Like what someone else said continue to find ways to stay at your goal so you will never have to go through losing all the weight again. Congrats on your success. You look stunning:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!