Who's Working Out on Christmas?

Options

Replies

• 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    I worked out this morning and will again tomorrow, after Santa's presents. : )
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I will not be working out. My day will start when both of my children wake me and the hubby up. It will not end til close to 8 or 9 at night. Between my parents and his parents we will be busy beavers. I am hoping to get a good breakfast in so I don't eat too much. Merry Christmas everyone!
  • WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    YES
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    When the family takes a nap mid afternoon_ I'll be on the Elliptical!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!No Question....Gym times.. 6-1 and 5-9....#TeamNoExcuses
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym with my beloved today & it'll be the elliptical at home tomorrow. There's plenty of "down" time to squeeze in 30 - 60 minutes for a workout.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Totally still working out, just getting up earlier to ensure maximum stuffage later on ;) Happy Christmas!! :D
  • ChaiSpyce
    Options
    I'll do the 30 Day Shred, I'm on a roll. That's less than a half hour, though. I will probably also walk either outside or on the treadmill. The holiday is quiet for me, no traveling, no huge houseful of people, so I really don't have an excuse not to.

Same here. I'm starting the 30 Day Shred today, and I'm having a simple Christmas dinner for two of roast sticky chicken, dressing, greens, and macaroni salad.
  • AmandaTheNewMe
    AmandaTheNewMe Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    going on run not sure how far
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    The Determined! ** Raised Hand over here**:blushing: I had a Hardcore training session on legs and abs today
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    It's Christmas, yes, but it's also Back day. :smokin:

I gotta go lift... :tongue:

Awesome!
  • jendy67
    Options
    My present to me is no workout today (25/12/12)
    Merry Christmas me i hope you like your pressie

OMG Just what I wanted thank you VERY much!
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    We've already done our big family celebration so, assuming I can shake free of the deathgrip this headcold has on me, I will at least be up and attempting to run.

On a side note, folks, I don't think I have ever been this sick without running a fever. I thought my fate was to drown in my own snot!
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yes! I did 45 mins on the treadmill today and reps with my dumbbells. Tomorrow im going to get a nice workout in aswell. Then Wednesday going back to the gym. :)
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'll be firing up My Shape Fitness Evolved for the XBOX Kinect. Today too since I have pinkeye and shouldn't be spreading my sickness around the gym.
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Regular workout day for me on mini-bike and weights.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    all my family and friends are on the otjer side of the country so no xmas for me.

i will however be going for a walk/run around the lake, running the stairs as early as i can so i can watch cheesy xmas movies and eat thai takeout
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Hudson will be working out on Christmas. I hate her
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    How many calories does eating cookies burn?
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    How many calories does eating cookies burn?

As long as it is washed down with any type of alcohol, you will be in the negative calorie range.