Who's Working Out on Christmas?

Options

Replies

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Yuppers! We're only talking about an hour. I'm not doing hours a day like some of my beautiful MFP friends. LOL I should! Don't get me wrong, maybe 2013 I will step it up ... tomorrow ...yuppers! :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    How many calories does eating cookies burn?

DID SOMEONE SAY COOKIES?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

DID SOMEONE SAY COOKIES?
    Hey hot chocolate, you can have my cookies.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

As long as it is washed down with any type of alcohol, you will be in the negative calorie range.

Peppermint schnapps in coffee is a legitimate energy drink.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I'm running tomorrow, gotta earn some dessert calories!
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I plan on waking up early to get in a quick workout! Need to burn some calories for Christmas dinner! :smile:
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Gonna do a little Zuzana Light workout and a run. Given that I don't usally leave the house at christmas...theres really no excuse!
  • myrestlessfeet
    myrestlessfeet Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My gym is open tomorrow and my trainer just reminded me we have a training session tomorrow :grumble:
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I skipped today and plan to be at the gym bright and early Christmas morning!
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    I'm going to work out by shoveling xmas food into my mouth, going to turbocharge my metabolism

this ^^^ lmfao
  • TillyMomma
    Options
    We did our Christmas yesterday since I have to work tomorrow, so...I'll be working out and treating it like it's just another normal day.
  • ellenasl210
    ellenasl210 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Probably not, just because we're always with family from 7 am to about 10 or 11 at night. Absolutely no time with that much family lurking around haha.

But kudos to those of you who are working out Christmas(:
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I'm working out too.. doing day 3 of 30 day shred (sore already but pushing at it) and my usual walk.. still going to watch what I eat as well...
  • chrtyA
    chrtyA Posts: 39
    Options
    Good long uphill run today and I will go for a run or elliptical tomorrow. I have a 10K trail run to be ready on the 1st. No stopping here!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I will be working out!! Let my kids play with there new things and enjoy the day.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I plan to work out on Christmas.

8488541.png
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    oh, oh...ME! I'm running 5 miles! :bigsmile: I'm training for a half and I'm not missing a single day of my training for AN-EE-THING!

EDIT: My family and my husband's family all live too far away...we don't usually get to spend holidays with them....our son is overseas; so we won't get to see him either...it's just him, me and the cat.
  • ljw5021
    ljw5021 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just got back from my scheduled day at the gym. Kept my linear progress in lifts despite being really sick this morning and having to call out of work. Surprisingly (or maybe not so) the workout really helped and I'm feeling great now (though still sounding sick).
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Since I use my job for part of my fitness program, (I walk ~6 hours/shift) and am working extra hours tomorrow, I will be getting more of my work out in.
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Hudson will be working out on Christmas. I hate her

You must have seen my other post; and I love J. Hud! Lmbo