Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    photoshop.

And deadlifts.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    Squat, lunge, deadlifts, stiff-legged deadlifts, more lunges, more squats...as heavy as you can...

Eat cleaner, drink lots of water...

even if the little bast*rds don't go completely away, I would bet my left glute on the fact that you can have an *kitten* you'll love to spank if you stick with it for a solid year...

(hehehe...sorry about that last part...feeling a bit extra-spunky today) :bigsmile:

Thank you so much! This is exactly the advice I needed! I don't mind having cellulite, just needing to make it less obvious ha ha. This has really helped me. Hopefully in a years time I'll have a guy to spank it for me ;)
  • :bigsmile:
    Squat, lunge, deadlifts, stiff-legged deadlifts, more lunges, more squats...as heavy as you can...

Eat cleaner, drink lots of water...

even if the little bast*rds don't go completely away, I would bet my left glute on the fact that you can have an *kitten* you'll love to spank if you stick with it for a solid year...

(hehehe...sorry about that last part...feeling a bit extra-spunky today) :bigsmile:

Thank you so much! This is exactly the advice I needed! I don't mind having cellulite, just needing to make it less obvious ha ha. This has really helped me. Hopefully in a years time I'll have a guy to spank it for me ;)

Lol--You are so welcome my dear!! Squats = spanks.... now go get you some girl!!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I so LOVE deadlifts. They feel just great, one of my favorite exercises, and they give your body such great shape.
    Nothing to fear about the massage, and you will really appreciate the results. Tip: ask your therapist to utilze arnica (herb) oil in the massage oil...it makes the massage more comfortable, as it is deep-tissue.
  • SaraBiston1
    SaraBiston1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Go for some easy ways to remove cellulite.

• Implement a diet to balance your calories and loss weight.
    • Daily dry brushing can help exfoliate the skin, boost circulation of the blood, drain the lymphatic system, and release toxins. Dry brush the cellulite prone areas using a natural bristle brush before showering.
    • Mix two cups of sea salt with one-half cup almond oil or olive oil. After showering, stand in the shower and apply salt scrub to wet thighs and buttocks. Rub in a circular motion using your hand or nylon exfoliating body glove. Rinse with tepid water.
    • Consider alternative methods to reduce the appearance of your cellulite. Vigorous massage, mesotherapy and cellulite creams have all been touted as assisting with cellulite reduction. Cellulite Creams may replenish nutrients in the skin cells of the legs and reinvigorate their look and shapeliness.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Squat like a mad woman! Back of thighs were disgusting and now 75% better. Seriously!
    ETA: oops you said butt, helps that too plus lifts it up and makes it rounder :-)