New Years Eve: Who should you be with?

Options

Replies

• IamBlackMamba
    Options
    Loved one with friends. It's New Year's Eve, not Valentine's Day ;)

^Yep
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    A... I don't like going out. I have to work late new years eve anyway. I wouldn't mind having a get together with friends at someone's home but I don't want to go to some stupid *kitten* club and dance.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    For myself I vote C: Jared Padalecki. :bigsmile:
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    B! I'll be with my man and friends...good times!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    B.

We weren't invited to any parties this year and I'm bummed. We always have so much fun when we go out. This year it's just going to be the two of us and it will be a great night but I'll still be a little sad.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I say whom ever your more comfortable with. I enjoy being alone with my husband or being with him and our friends. I know my brother and his wife are spending their first New Years together with friends and family.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Either, but I always imagined New Years spent with friends and your other half....it's a party, right?!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    B

Save a for Valentine's Day.

NYE is about groups of people drinking and having a great time.
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Honestly it is up to the person but if it was me, and my husband wanted to spend NYE with me and friends i would be up for it because celebrating the new year with your loved ones and friends is great and at the end of the night you home together and alone anyway and in the future you will have a great memory and later on you may not have time to spend with those friends so its good to spend time with them while you can.
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Either is great, it's personal preference.

If you prefer one thing and your spouse prefers another, could you agree to take it year about? Or one year loved one and their friends, one year loved and your friends, one year cosy night for two.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I'd choose option B. I would not mind that at all. If that is his normal New Year's, why should I change it? If I'm with him, my fun is guaranteed, so I see no reason to bicker or moan or whine, merely because his crowd dominate our set.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    the more, the better on New Years!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    start with B then end with A at the end of the night (or B if you're into that) :wink:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Loved ones with friends. I will be spending New Years Eve inside with my kiddo watching movies to spare myself the hangover and save some money :glasses:
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    There is only one person i want to be with!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    methinks there is WAAAAAY more to this story....

please give us the details you didn't originally share...
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    There is only one person i want to be with!

*Flitters Wings*
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    start with B then end with A at the end of the night (or B if you're into that) :wink:

^^^ Agreed! Although I would take A in a heart beat for the right person. :smirk: Either way, I'd have a good time. :bigsmile:
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Hang with the friends for a while and then go home and have drunk sex. :bigsmile:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Loved one with friends because at the end of the night you're going home with your loved one any way.