What new fitness gifts are you most excited about?

Options
I can't wait to try out my Zumba for the Wii and I also got a lifting set so I can lift at home! Oh, and my camelbak backpack for when I go hiking.

Tell us about your new fitness gifts.

Replies

• MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I've had Just Dance for the Wii :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Ping Pong table and trampoline....
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I got a lot of different running gear and I can't wait to try it all out!
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I got new "running shoes" lol
    I say that because I'd like to run but I'm mostly a walker for now.

And I got a Striiv Play to keep track of my daily steps. Thought it would help motivate me to get up out of my chair at work more :)
    I was hoping to add some friends on there to have some competition but I haven't found anyone else that has one yet :(
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Not a fitness gift, but a gift because I walk a lot and my feet hurt: I-need. A foot massager! Best.gift.ever!
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options

And I got a Striiv Play to keep track of my daily steps. Thought it would help motivate me to get up out of my chair at work more :)
    I was hoping to add some friends on there to have some competition but I haven't found anyone else that has one yet :(

what is it exactly I have never heard of it? For the new year I am really ready to exercise as much as possible wonder if this is something to check out in addition to the gym.
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My fitbit!!! It was a present to myself... I love it!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Got Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights for Christmas and my very first Kettlebell!!!! Hopefully this will help me make my goal weight by my bday March 6th. 26 more pounds to go!!!! :love:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Blinking LED dangles to attach to myself when I run or ride. Should make things a little bit safer since I run in the dark this time of year.
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty solid on the fitness gear side of things, so this year I got stuff for my car :D
  • Optinuum
    Options
    I got a wall mounted, cast-iron pull-up bar! Gonna make Mark Lauren's work-outs so much easier. I've been using an open door to do pull-ups on.
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Snowshoes, I have been wanted to try them for every. Walked yesterday in 8 inches of snow and it was awesome.
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    This year my Christmas gift to myself was "The New Rules of Lifting for Women". I'm excited to change up my workout routine!
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

what is it exactly I have never heard of it? For the new year I am really ready to exercise as much as possible wonder if this is something to check out in addition to the gym.
    It is a pedometer, similar to a fitbit I believe. It counts your steps or stairs all day. It is not a Heart Rate Monitor. I was thinking about getting one of those too to see what kind of calories i'm burning at the gym.
    But the Striiv has an interactive ap for ipone, probably android too, where it gives you little challenges to beat and keep track of your steps each day. Just a little something to keep me thinking about moving around more. :)
    Cost about $50
    Let me know if you get one :)
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    It was a december birthday gift. It was a fitbit and i love it! Took a while to figure out but now its working fine.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    My sister bought me Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred!! Yay!! Plus Bob's Boot Camp and Yoga DVDs. I also got a new fancy backpack for my daily walks to work and back. :-)
  • ucalegon
    ucalegon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    New top-of-the-line HIKING BOOTS! I'm ready to take over the trails of LA now.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I got a really nice Gold's Gym yoga mat, The Biggest Loser Xbox game (don't judge me lol), and a food scale so I can measure everything. With my Christmas money I am going to buy a yoga ball.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I got the book The New Rules of Lifting for Women. Excited!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Nike 3.0 free running shoes, nike shield elements running jacket for the crappy weather here in england and a Nike vapour shield windrunner jacket, 2 pairs of filament running tights . thats me all set for not making bad weather an excuse.