What new fitness gifts are you most excited about?

Options

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily directly fitness but nutrition/education:

I got some amazon gift cards which will go towards purchasing Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism vol 6.
  • mcmcmcshane
    mcmcmcshane Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend got me some reflective running gear and new workout tops. His parents got me a new head lamp since it's really dark in the mornings when I run with my dog :) Oh, & one of my sisters got me the Jillian Michaels DVDs (I love the "No More Trouble Zones" but it belongs to a girl at work & I have to give it back.)
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    30 days unlimited to my favorite yoga studio!
  • Miche11e5
    Miche11e5 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I bought eachother a NordicTrack treadmill, I bought him a HRM, and I got a LuLu Yoga mat, a Garmin GPS running watch, stands for my SelecTech dumbbells and the BodyMedia Fit! Look out 2013! It's going to be the healthiest year yet! :)
  • islandbeauty81
    islandbeauty81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A pair of running shoes and workout clothes.
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    FitBit One! :)
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try out my new running shoes my husband got me. My sister got me 3 Jillian Michaels DVD's. I am soo grateful for both of them.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Nike+ Sport Watch with GPS -- it will link with my existing HRM too.... now I just need time for a run!
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    New Balance running shoes!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I have Self Defense Camp for the Kinect :] xo Plus, I purchased The Pu$$ycat Dolls Workout for myself and I know I love it because I tried it once at my cousin's place. I don't like them, but it is so much fun! P.S. I love Zumba for the wii
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    WELL, my first gift was my Turbo Fire that I got last month! :-) My hubby bought me some new workout pants and I got my Amazon Gift Card so I can order my HRM!!! YEAH MAN!!!!
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I got NROLFW and a years membership at our local track, also new all weather running gear from my parents, makes a change from all the boxes of chocs and food hampers over the years!
  • mwooderson
    mwooderson Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Definitely my new Lululemon yoga mat. My husband and I got each other yoga mats. We've been practicing yoga 3 to 4 times a week and are newbies but figured it was time for our own mats. I'm totally excited!!!
  • marjyp
    marjyp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I got the Nike Fuelband and love it. Very motivating!!
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I got an Ugi ball and a dip station which I am pretty excited about. I also still have one more Christmas to go to where I might get a weighted sandbag which would be awesome. If you cant tell I am an avid Body Rocker! I also got a gift certificate for personal training that I'm pretty excited about. I have never been personally trained before!
  • hecham
    hecham Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great replies, everyone! How could I forget to mention my early Christmas present that will surely be a fitness motivator-- my new puppy (my profile pic).
    Just have to wait a few months for her to be my new running buddy. =)
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Everlast and BodyArmour tanks ... stoked to wear one to the gym later today!
  • vharding7
    vharding7 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My Garmin Forerunner heart rate monitor!!! Can't wait to start using it
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My son bought me a FitBit One! I have it all set up and will test it out at the gym today! The sleep tracker was interesting! I also got two different Just Dance games for my WII!
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My new Poalr HRM (ran 4 miles with it yesterday) and boxing gloves and mits!
    And although these arent fitness gifts, they are an amazing gift...green life pans. non stick.....No oil needed!!!