Sometimes it starts with a picture

Options

Replies

• Sonatrice
    Options
    THANK YOU for posting your photos and telling your story. I am saving them because I know they will help me believe getting healthy again is possible when I feel like giving up. You are amazing. What an inspiration! Thanks again!
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That is GREAT!!! Congrats to you and thanks so much for sharing..I know how you feel about the picture taking.This past weekend, we had a family dinner to welcome my husbands nephew home from Afghanistan.I came home to see their had been a few pic's taken of me that I was unaware of and I wanted to CRY!! I was actually depressed Christmas morning,,,I was just not happy with myself.I had told myself that 2012 was my year..It didn't happen..but I am back today and that is what I want to do.I am not waiting until Jan.1,2013.. I am here and I know I will need all the help and support I can get..Thank you so much for sharing your story..I know you will reach your goal !! Happy New Years to you!!:smile:
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, you should be crazy proud of yourself! What a transformation!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I bet your niece is pleased, too now that's she's gained a play buddy!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your incredible journey. I hope you get to enjoy your newfound energy with your lovely niece (I'm assuming she is the one pictured above) this holiday season :) Best wishes!
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's was some motivator! You look great!
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, what a transformation! I am VERY proud of you! That's just fabulous!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    You look great, and you did a wonderful thing for your health. :)
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    Wow! First of all, your little girl is stunning!!!!

Second...wow! Wow! Wow! You look fantastic! Great job!!!! And congrats!
  • katattak73
    Options
    Awesome! you look great !
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a difference! Congrats on all you've done so far and I hope the rest of the way until your goal weight comes off easily for you :-).
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic job!! Good for you for taking control of your life, you look just much healthier!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look awesome! :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Great post Ray. This guy works soooooo hard and is a true, true inspiration! You deserve all this and more. You can tell your her hero and I think in a way she's been yours! Very proud of you and incredibly happy to be sharing this journey with you! Can't wait to see your progress in 2013! It's going to be EPIC!

Zara x
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing job you did! So proud of you! You look so happy :) Keep on rocking it!
  • DevonW32
    DevonW32 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Im so proud of you keep up the Great Work!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look SO amazing now, took years off you. Way to go!!
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! An impressive transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!