what was your christmas nsv?

Options
124»

Replies

• sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My mom commenting that you really can't tell that I've had children by looking at me.

Thats a great nsv! Just found out that my grandma was really impressed with how i looked at christmas. Wonder how many others have noticed but not said anything.
  • landers26
    Options
    I found time to jump on my grandparents' treadmill and had a personal best. 32 minutes continuous running, over 2.5 miles--almost a 5k! I went for 45 minutes total doing HIIT type training for the last 15 minutes.
  • kartikluthra
    Options
    what is the "NSV"..tell me now..
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Stayed under calorie goal without a struggle. Received lots of praise from my brother in law, who is very health/fitness conscious and lifts regularly.
  • Avason
    Avason Posts: 37
    Options
    The pants of my suit were way too big!
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I ran 3.01 miles in 43 minutes on Christmas Day!! Right before Christmas dinner so that I could eat whatever I wanted mwhahaha!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    NSV= Non-scale victories. They are probably the most enjoyable and motivating part of this journey (at least for me) :bigsmile:
  • hitstuff
    hitstuff Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The dress I wore in my profile pic!! It was for my husband's Xmas party which was on the 27th. I was so worried- I had been TERRIBLE over Xmas and was worried about the tiny dress I had bought earlier for the party. It fit great, I felt great, and I learned a Xmas filled with overindulgence doesn't have to be my undoing! NSV!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Last year xmas I was wearing a size 14 jeans. This year I fit into an 8 skinny jeans!! woo hoo
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My Aunt made my favorite dessert and it was left in my fridge.....it was taunting me with its deliciousness so.....I put it down the garbage dispossal and felt so relieved!!!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine was getting to 11 stone by christmas eve!
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mine was getting to 11 stone by christmas eve!

That is brilliant... but it is an SV not an NSV!!! but still a huge victory to celebrate nevertheless. Mine was being in the lead of most of the walks I went on over Christmas, even keeping up with the grandchildren, and getting up to a brief run with them!! And being able to walk and talk at the same time... instead of being out of breath, needing to stop to "admire the view", and everyone having to wait for me to catch up. AND the family all noticed how much I have speeded up. So I WILL be doing the Belvoir Challenge at the end of February... a 15 mile walk/run, with our two eldest grandchildren in mainly flat country, but going up onto an escarpment, so some climbing.
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Mine was feeling gorgeous in the dress I wore to my husband's workplace Christmas party.
  • goodin
    Options
    NSV ??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!