1st thing you'll buy when you reach your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    A boudoir photo shoot session! And then order a "for his eyes only" book for my husband. :)
  • glacier81
    glacier81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The most rhinestone studded, gaudy, knock your eye out cowgirl belt I can find! It won't do unless it is visible from the International Space Station!

love this!
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    What are you looking forward to buying for yourself once you reach your goal weight?

I'm trying to decide between a bikini or a LBD (little black dress)...Maybe I'll get both!

both and a tattoo
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    So maybe some snug jeans and a top that make the hubby want to hire me an armed bodyguard? LOL

Love this!!
  • ChristinaR720
    Options
    The most rhinestone studded, gaudy, knock your eye out cowgirl belt I can find! It won't do unless it is visible from the International Space Station!

This is too awesome for words! LOL!
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    I will be buying a cute summery dress..I've always been too fat for dresses and I love the short adorable dresses, so that will be my first buy!!

I still get tattoos now because they are in places where the skin change wont mess them up. (back of shoulders , knee, and ankle)
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Snug fitting jeans!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Um, a new wardrobe? :)
  • homeyjosey
    homeyjosey Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i didnt have a goal weight but when i reached my body fat percentage goal the first thing i bought was a slice of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory with ice cream then after went to my favorite donut shop haha
  • cocodiva31
    Options
    Trip to Jamaica 

^^ this and a new bathing suit!
  • maluttan74
    Options
    A pair of regular boots that actually fit my calf!!
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I want a fitted, black leather jacket.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    bigger belt, trying to gain 5 more by 2013
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    that tattoo on my ticker down there

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Little leather jacket with a new pair of jeans! And of course whatever else I see that looks FABULOUS on me. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    size 4 jeans and a bikini!
  • zumbachelle
    zumbachelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to do the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb!

I've always been big and absolutely dont want to wear a Safety the suit the size of a house. New clothes are becoming a very regular purchase for me because nothing I used to own fits anynore, which is FABULOUS!!!!
  • teddine
    teddine Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    A hot leather dress :-)
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bikini for my June trip to Hawaii. By then I would have reached my goal plus shredded my abs! I only have 5 pounds to go!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I want to do the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb!

Oohhhh...that sounds fun!!!! I'm kinda afraid of heights a bit...not too bad...but I like being scared. :bigsmile: