your IDEAL Job what do you want to do

Options
AsrarHussain
AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
My ideal Job is to be sponsored and workout in the GYM as a Job I would love to get paid to workout that would be the best

Replies

• sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    A successful writer. I could live anywhere and people would care what I have to say. That and the fawning book club groupies.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Easy. A Ph.D in Biology, working in the Amazon Rainforest. Forgot to add, I could give two f***** about how much I was paid.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My ideal job would be a full-time Makeup artist.. for the movie stars or something fun like that! I love makeup and could play with it for hours and hours... I currently am a licensed hair & makeup artist, but only part-time.. hoping to change that though!
  • Aquarii
    Aquarii Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Police officer, conservation police officer, or firefighter/paramedic.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    A writer. I could work from home, dream every day, and spend time doing what I LOVE to do.

But my "realistic" goal is to become a trauma nurse, which is almost as good. I love saving lives.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Police officer, conservation police officer, or firefighter/paramedic.

I want to be 1 as well im still thinking of becoming 1
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Currently, I am a RN working in critical care. I would rather be a midwife. One of these days. :smile:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Martian Colonist.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Counselor to troubled/at risk teens.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Be a Kardashian in nyc LOL
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    As many professions I can do. I love learning. I want to know about Physics, anything in the Medical field, Pilot, and even a burlesque dancer.
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Counselor to troubled/at risk teens.

Awesome choice.

Mine would be an advocate for everyone to find their peace. No pay needed.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    A farmer that didn't have to worry about drought, flooding, crop price discrepancies, etc.
  • rrrayondesoleil
    Options
    I don't have a specific job in mind, but a few places of work. Some of the local charities in my area working downtown with the homeless, the addicted, etc. Going to school downtown, I'm surrounded by the poverty and I can see first hand the effects of their work :)
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    I've always wanted to be a florist. However, my allergies prevent this from ever happening.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it. :) Wanted to be a mom since I was very young.
    As far as paid careers go... It'd be nice to get paid as a manga artist or writer. Maybe someday.
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Get paid to learn/go to school
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I'd like to somehow get paid to write witty Facebook/Twitter status updates.

I mean, isn't that what most mainstream journalists have been reduced to these days anyway?
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to be own and manage a whorehouse. Seriously ever since I saw the Best Little *kitten* house. I would be great at it.
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    My current Job/Role..............

i am a Fire Rescue Fire Fighter for the Australia outback Mines...........