Why you should take progress pics

Options

Replies

• earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Great work!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep it up! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!! That's awesome!!

I know what you mean. I wish I had taken photo's like this when I first started my weight loss journey. I have 2 photo's of me when I was a couple weeks into it... and uh, they aren't for the public view lol. Too bad on my part! :(
  • THuffman1967
    THuffman1967 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are doing fantastic!

I wish I had taken progress pictures. I have to resort to going back to find old pictures of myself.
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Way to keep going and thank you for sharing your progress, Jillian should probably pay you as a spokes person for the video!

Keep up the hard work it is definately paying off!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    SO awesome! And talk about an NSV, someone thought you were a different person! Yes!
  • Katy_G2013
    Katy_G2013 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I have taken my first progress pics -- I will be taking more *hopefully* in the next few weeks!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    SIMPLY PHENOM!!!!

5499814.png
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, absolutely fantastic!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,265 Member
    Options
    Great job...you look amazing! I'm going to start taking pictures...how inspiring.
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    These are great pictures! LOVE them. I always get inspired (and a little teary eyed) looking at the success stories. I told my hubby he has to take pictures of me tonight. I think he's expecting something :tongue:

What is NSV? Sorry, I'm new here.
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    If I was there, I would totally fist bump you. Way to go!

<< Christabelle, NSV stands for Non-Scale Victory
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    This is great. I wish I would have done just this. You look amazing. I think you are going have to switch clothes for your progress pictures soon. Look at how everything is just falling off of you.
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement and positive responses!

As far as new clothes for progress pics... I actually have to change into those pants in order to take pictures. I can't work out in them because they fall off during jumping jacks. :laugh:
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on the wagon beginning January 1st and progress pictures WILL be taken! In 2012, I lost 25lbs - from a starting weight of 207, down to about 182. I never took a "before" picture and I wish I did so badly! I know I look better, but there are still days when you look in the mirror and all you see is the weight that is STILL there, not what has already disappeared. I lapsed in my workouts during the last three weeks of December and have never really dieted, but am going to dive in head first come the new year! I have already committed myself by registering for my first half marathon in May...something that I only dreamed of doing before I began running last March (and could barely make a mile mind you).
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Love it...I am a Huge believer of Picture taking...A day doesn't go by I don't track...You look amazing....excellent work..
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    you are doing amazing!
  • cboutin89
    cboutin89 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job:) Thanks for sharing. You look amazing . You are a warrior!
  • kaputch1980
    kaputch1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are very inspiring and you look amazing! I have debated on doing this as well, but just haven't yet. I think after seeing your pictures it might be the best thing for me, to see my own progress.
    Thank you for sharing!
  • Blueyedtine
    Blueyedtine Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!