BEST Low Cal / Healthy Snacks.. What are they?

Options
2»

Replies

• foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite right now is Greek yogurt with any fruit chopped up in it. I also add some cinnamon, a tiny drizzle of honey and I top it all off with flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and sometimes some walnuts and/or granola for crunch!

Oh crap. Now I'm drooling.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    For me, dates are kind of magical. 4 dates and I can stop eating all the other things I was fancying.

My other, recent fav is marmite rice crackers. At 30kcal a slice, I can crunch through 6 if I really want to!

And good chocolate. If I'm trying to lose weight, I tend to crave chocolate. One square of Lindt = 50kcal, and if it's strong enough, I can stop there. (Milk chocolate is more of a problem...)
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I want to get a Yonanas maker this spring so I can have it in the warmer months - I love ice cream but not in the winter!! Easy, yummy, and about 100 cals. That I can do. I like to take a sheet of graham crackers, a decent layer of whipped cream and pudding - I prefer chocolate - all on top of the graham cracker. When my sweet tooth gets the best of me that's what I hope to have on hand! You could even slap some bananas on top of it all. I love Dove Dark Chocolates with Almonds (or without) for a chocolate fix, which fortunately isn't needed often. And candy canes help in a pinch for a mere 50 cals or so.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Small tortillas, a pinch or two of cheese, and a dab of salsa. Awesome quick snack and usually runs me 120 or under.
  • JustiineMR
    JustiineMR Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump.. I am looking for ice cream & cookie replacements...
    I need to work on self control wicked bad but if I find something to take place it might be a little easier.