Options

Replies

• Marlys101
    Options
    sounds like a great challenge....please add me, too
  • Chrisxytme
    Chrisxytme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, i have been having trouble getting motivated lately.
  • mom3x
    mom3x Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm new to this, I want to join the group, but I don't see where I joined. Can someone help me navigate this site?
  • tjk71
    tjk71 Posts: 167
    Options
    Add me please!
  • helenkaufman
    Options
    I would love to be added!
  • Shelbsta22
    Options
    I'm in! Shelby!
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Please add me :)
  • rasmith6
    rasmith6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give it a try add me please.
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    Add me, please!
  • sheldonvaughn
    Options
    HIIIIIIIIIII! My name is Sheldon. I am in the middle of a 12 week body transformation. As of new years I'll have exactly 49 days left. I would love to do this with you guys. Trying to lose about 20 lbs of fat, gain 2 of muscle.
  • DeLaFr
    Options
    please add me.
  • goodea
    goodea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm in! add me too please!
  • Vosulaa
    Vosulaa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am game. I could use a little extra motto!
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm up for another challenge too! Can hardly wait!
  • IzzyIsa
    Options
    If you are still accepting people, I would love to join in.

Isabelle
  • bringmebrownies
    Options
    Me too, please! :)
  • CrismoZ
    CrismoZ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I love a good challenge!!!
  • mom3x
    mom3x Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! My name is Heather, I'm a mom of 3 boys. I'm 38 years old and I have been happily married for 14 years. I work 4 days per week as a dental hygienist. Over the past couple of years, I have put on way too much weight ( to the tune of 50 lbs!). I am 5 10 and I am bigger now than I have ever been! I love to eat, hence all the gain! I'm sick of looking and feeling the way I do. Any encouragement or weight loss tips will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  • michellepaich
    Options
    Hi, Heather, I'm Michelle. 32 years old and married for two years. I'm a mother of one beautiful baby girl who is about to turn one in three weeks. Needless to say, I only lost about half of my pregnancy weight and I have no more excuses. :) I recently became a stay at home mom after a 15 year retail career, 7 of those years as a manager working 50+ hours a week. It's been an adjustment for me both mentally and physically but it's worth every minute I get to spend with my daughter. I also love having dinner on the table when hubby walks in the door (which hasn't helped me lose this extra 20 lbs!). We've recently started talking about trying for baby number 2 but I'm determined to drop these pounds before adding to the weight I'm already carrying. Also, it may make "trying" a little easier when I'm not grossed out by my own body. :) Let's keep each other on track! :)