Options

Replies

• sambee7
    Options
    Just wonderful!!
  • Alicestella54
    Alicestella54 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment !!! You look wonderful and congrats to you and boyfriend ...:flowerforyou:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    great job
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing! congratulations, you look great!!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congratulations! :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    you look so good!!! BF picture is really precious too!! you have really really similar stats to me so i can't wait to be in your place someday!! How did you get the last 20 off?!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I know people say this all the time but you seriously look like a different person. That is amazing. Fantastic job.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You truly do!! What an inspiration!
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    Amazing job! You look soooo great! Beautiful darling :)
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    you look so good!!! BF picture is really precious too!! you have really really similar stats to me so i can't wait to be in your place someday!! How did you get the last 20 off?!

That last bit is definitely the hardest! Try switching up your diet a little! And switch up how many calories you eat a day, look up calorie shifting! And mix up your workouts! Not sure what you do now but if you aren't lifting weights you definitely should start! Helps a lot :) if you have questions feel free to message me!
  • kmkel0
    kmkel0 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile: What an inspiration! You'll have a great time getting ready for your wedding without having to crash diet. Enjoy the experience and best wishes and happiness for the future! Make sure you post some wedding photos!
  • laulyn
    laulyn Posts: 70
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Fabulous success story! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You realize you have to share wedding pictures now, right?
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!
  • innerbetty
    innerbetty Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow your story sounds soo similar to mine. Older sister who is stick thin (mine even after 3 kids). The difference is I have yet to attain that goal. Good on ya girl!!
  • Cinnamonhuskies
    Cinnamonhuskies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Similar height and weight to me! I haven't seen 128 lbs since high school and I doubted that i ever would....but now you've encouraged me! You are amazing!
  • __Jamie__
    __Jamie__ Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow.. You've done incredibly! Good luck maintaining your healthy lifestyle & all the best with the Mr, that's a beautiful photo. Congratulations!
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!! I understand the struggle growing up with a thin sibling... Im now motivation for my sister!
  • karrlove1020
    Options
    Great job!! Such an inspiration;) I was always the chubby little girl too...I know how you felt!
  • juliaskater
    juliaskater Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your story is truely amazing :) How did you do it? Just counting calories?! And working out! Thats awesome tho and you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!