No More Excuses -- Week 16

Options
Here is this week's chart.

MFP-10.jpg

Clearly the secret to weight loss for Renae is partying, eating junk and lazying around. Great job Renae!!!

Replies

• tigermom79
    Options
    Here is this week's chart.

MFP-10.jpg

Clearly the secret to weight loss for Renae is partying, eating junk and lazying around. Great job Renae!!!

Weigh to go Renae!!!! Thanks Jack for the chart!!! This always puts things in perspective!!! ;(

Have a great Monday!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    New Week, yay
  • tigermom79
    Options
    New Week, yay

AMEN!!!!!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart, Jack. Congrats on getting below 200!!

Renae...I'm ready to try your plan. It sounds like more fun than mine:laugh:

This is a new week team. Let's hit it. I am tired of going in the wrong direction. Do we have a challenge this week? I am going to try to work out 6 days out of 7 for my challenge. Anyone want to join me?
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I may party on the weekend, but I may make it sound worse then it is. I am quite strict with myself during the week, and really the only thing I really go over is Friday night with the beer, and maybe again Saturday. I don't count cals on Friday night or Saturday but I still try to watch. I think the key to my weight loss this week, was the green tea. And it has been about a month since I lost anything. I also try to burn around 2500-3000 cals a week. Last week was a slow week for me with not feeling well, and I think this one won't be the greatest either.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Evening team...I had a bad day today. I had to work 11 hours and didn't even get to leave the house. I didn't get in any exercise either. I am going to the gym in the morning as soon as I take my son to school. That way I know I will have it done. It is my TOM and I have eaten enough food today to fill a bathtub. I was craving chocolate so I baked some triple chocolate cupcakes (7 grams of fat and 260 cals each even with egg beaters and applesauce). Tomorrow will be a better day. Hope you all have a good evening.
  • amaline
    Options
    Hey everyone

Time to haul my lazy *kitten* back on the wagon. I have completely slacked off the last few weeks. Eating out too often, too many sneaky drinks and not nearly enough exercise. My lovely boyfriend spoils me too much with nice meals out and I have no will power to resist. We had Chinese New Year holiday here for a week and all I did was laze around and sleep and eat lovely meals :frown:

I haven't put on any weight luckily so I guess I didn't go too crazy. Actually I even lost a kg to start with which was weird and not a good incentive to get back on track!

So this week I am going to focus on logging all my food again. Every bite every day. Sigh. Then next week I am going to get back into running. I was really enjoying it and even managed to run for half an hour without stopping so I don't know why I stopped!

I don't want to look back at the end of this year and realise I wasted another year, I want to look back and be pleased to be happy with my body again.

Good on you all who have kept it up, you are doing great! I will be inspired by you all.

Amy
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hey everyone

Time to haul my lazy *kitten* back on the wagon. I have completely slacked off the last few weeks. Eating out too often, too many sneaky drinks and not nearly enough exercise. My lovely boyfriend spoils me too much with nice meals out and I have no will power to resist. We had Chinese New Year holiday here for a week and all I did was laze around and sleep and eat lovely meals :frown:

I haven't put on any weight luckily so I guess I didn't go too crazy. Actually I even lost a kg to start with which was weird and not a good incentive to get back on track!

So this week I am going to focus on logging all my food again. Every bite every day. Sigh. Then next week I am going to get back into running. I was really enjoying it and even managed to run for half an hour without stopping so I don't know why I stopped!

I don't want to look back at the end of this year and realise I wasted another year, I want to look back and be pleased to be happy with my body again.

Good on you all who have kept it up, you are doing great! I will be inspired by you all.

Amy

Hey, glad to see you. It is hard to stay on track when you are having such a great time. I have been stuck with no weight loss the entire month again! I make some progress and then have my TOM and go on an eating binge for days. What a terrible pattern. I will get back on track today too!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I may party on the weekend, but I may make it sound worse then it is. I am quite strict with myself during the week, and really the only thing I really go over is Friday night with the beer, and maybe again Saturday. I don't count cals on Friday night or Saturday but I still try to watch. I think the key to my weight loss this week, was the green tea. And it has been about a month since I lost anything. I also try to burn around 2500-3000 cals a week. Last week was a slow week for me with not feeling well, and I think this one won't be the greatest either.

We know how hard you work, I just loved that quote from your previous post. Keep killing it during the week so you can enjoy the weekends!!!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

Amy

Welcome back Amy!!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Thanks for the chart, Jack. Congrats on getting below 200!!

Renae...I'm ready to try your plan. It sounds like more fun than mine:laugh:

This is a new week team. Let's hit it. I am tired of going in the wrong direction. Do we have a challenge this week? I am going to try to work out 6 days out of 7 for my challenge. Anyone want to join me?

I'm In!!!! Sounds like a great one!
  • tigermom79
    Options

So.....how much green tea did you drink and when? I love green tea so this shouldn't be a problem!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Morning team! Amy it is great to see you back with us!!!! I know the feeling and you can do it!!!! I too have already blown it this morning with cookies for breakfast. Real nutritious ain't it????? Oh well....determined not to let that ruin my whole day.

I like Tammy's challenge so let's all jump on here and get our excercise in!!!!!

Have a super Tuesday!!!
    Ann
  • renaegry
    Options
    Good moring all. Welcome back Amy.

Made it to step aerobics last night, and they incorporated jump roping into out workout. Man what an extra burn, I managed to burn 835 cals. Then today I did W2D1 of C25K, and managed to burn 380cals.

Son has playschool this afternoon and then skating in Foam Lake at 5 so will have a busy day. I have loads of work to do, plus the house seems somewhat neglected.

Ann - I drink 2 cups of green tea daily, and I try to make one of them before a workout. They say you don't benefit from drinking more then 3 cups, you max out on the benefit from it. Green tea is proven to up your metabolism, and is just straight out health for you. I read a lot of the studies that have been done, and I swear that is what is helping me.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Thanks Renae. Do you know if it makes a difference if you brew it or if you use the little packets you add to water (like the crystal light type of things) I have some of those that I really like!
  • renaegry
    Options
    Thanks Renae. Do you know if it makes a difference if you brew it or if you use the little packets you add to water (like the crystal light type of things) I have some of those that I really like!

I read that the carbonated drink doesn't have the same effect of brewed. So I would imagine that would be the same.
  • tamelab
    Options
    OK, I'm interested in the green tea too. Is this actually a tea bag that you brew? I usually brew my tea in the coffee pot (3 family size bags for a gallon of tea). I drink tea all day long, just not green.
  • renaegry
    Options
    OK, I'm interested in the green tea too. Is this actually a tea bag that you brew? I usually brew my tea in the coffee pot (3 family size bags for a gallon of tea). I drink tea all day long, just not green.

Yes it is a tea bag you brew. You can also get some flavors as well. I have tried the mixed berry from Lipton, and the regular green tea that I drink is Uncle Lee's Lemon Green Tea from Walmart.
  • tamelab
    Options

Yes it is a tea bag you brew. You can also get some flavors as well. I have tried the mixed berry from Lipton, and the regular green tea that I drink is Uncle Lee's Lemon Green Tea from Walmart.

Thanks. I get groceries today or tomorrow and will have to look for it. Wal-Mart is the 4th grocery store I go to (Sam's, Costco, Bi-Lo). Grocery shopping is a job around here but I am always looking for the sales!
  • tigermom79
    Options

Thanks Renae.....I need to run to Walmart as well today so will take a look for them. That sounds like a great idea!