how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I refuse to weigh myself. I figure I've gained realistically 10-15 lbs.....although it feels like 50.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Ive been within my normal weight fluctuation range... (which for me is a crazy +/-5lbs)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    oops double post!
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've also maintained since my weigh in on Thanksgiving. I've just been playing mind games -- and I want all that to stop--and that's what is really important to me -- doing the work consistently! I'm going to keep working at it!
  • seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I lost like 4lbs.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    2lbs, and I think it was mostly water weight. I have arterial damage in my right leg from a nasty motorcycle accident 9 years ago; my lower leg swells easily, and that, along with my wedding ring not coming off easily was my indicator. Additionally, when I got on the scale this morning, I was down 1.2lbs, and the swelling has gone away… not too shabby for being pregnant at Christmastime!
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Zero.

I overate on Christmas dinner, and that's it. Tomorrow is NYE's Eve, and I'm planning to do the same.
    The rest of the week I've been focusing on maintaninig weight and I actually lost some.
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    2lbs :bigsmile: def thought it was more haha
  • raichhype
    raichhype Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I didn't even bother logging much as of christmas day.
    Not gonna punish myself for having fun over christmas :)
    Come January 1st, I'll be back on course and losing weight once more!
  • Guitarjon
    Guitarjon Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    A whopping 6kg! Must be water weight from all the salty nuts I've been eating... After tomorrow I'm back on harder than ever. If last year is anything to go by I'd lost 14pounds in 3 weeks.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    1 pound. We also went on vacation 3 weeks ago...so gained a pound from that, then lost it, and then gained it back during christmas...
  • Sitronelli
    Options
    Lost 1-2 pounds, didn't feel too christmas-y.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I think it was about 2lb D: I didnt really go overboard!
    Options
    :blushing: Gained 4 lbs :-( but onwards and upwards - or, rather, downwards !
  • fun_b
    fun_b Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Between Xmas and Boxing Day, I gained four pounds but I have lost it now after going back to normal eating on thursday :smile:
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Gained 1 kilo in the space of a week!!!! :frown: Ah well, I guess that it could have been worse. Gotten rid of all the candy and cookies and I'm back on track!!
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    Lost 1kg! Even eating some stuff I shouldn't have, but enjoyed myself, controlled portions and tryed to fill up on salad and veg before going near the other bits so I only had a tiny bit of the not so good things :) Happy with that!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I'll find out tomorrow, I'm expecting a 3lb gain.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Zero. I learned my lesson when I stalled for more than a month after Thanksgiving. No, I cannot sneak more carbs and sugar back into my diet and still expect to lose weight!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have been Maintianing 165 since October. A pound up or down every once in a while. Got on the scale this morning: 165