Options
    I don't even wanna know. (x__x)
  • calisunrise
    Options
    actually -0.5 lb :)
  • yorkshirekevin
    yorkshirekevin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Plucked up the courage to get weighed this morning; I'd actually lost 2lb!!!! :smile:

Over ate on Christmas and Boxing Day, but resisted the temptation of the all the available chocolates (most of the time .....).

Managed a hour in the gym, and half an hour swimming between 'weigh ins'.

Good luck and success to all in the New Year.
  • Staffygirl88
    Staffygirl88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    boxing day i weighed 3 pounds heavier :(
    then i lost 2lbs
    but ive just got back from a wedding which consisted of 12 hours of food and drink! but ill weigh myself tomorrow to see the damage!
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    +3 kg in a week :I I was under 90 kg for the first time in years and I guess it hadn't really sunk in so I just went crazy over Christmas. And I was at my parents so there was really nothing else to do. But now I'm even more motivated to lose.
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Gained 4 lbs. Think some of it is water as we had a 15 hr drive home and my ankles are still swollen!! Back on track again. I will NOT let this sabotage my efforts.

To a great 2013.
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i actually lost 1.5 lbs, but i expect maybe this next weigh in will show a gain or maintenance.
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I lost weight...2 pounds...which was totally unexpected since I've switched over to maintenance in addition to all the various activities.
  • Pandy1962
    Pandy1962 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I seem to have gained 3lb over the christmas festivities. Need to get back on track after New Years Eve party
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    No idea. Not been on a scale for a few weeks, but have definitely enjoyed the festivities of Christmas (quite deliberately), and WILL enjoy a very happy (and merry) New Years Eve. Whether I've gained or not, doesn't bother me. If I gained, it will go again once I'm back at work and on my normal routine. If I lost.. yay to me. If I maintained.. even better. It's Christmas.. why stress?
  • Emma_GetFit
    Options
    I weighed myself yesterday and I've put on 1.8lbs not bad really considering I've enjoyed what I've had and not really thought much of it. :)
  • freya33
    freya33 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Dreading standing on scales ( New Years Day) It was cooking loads of meals for everyone whichj did me in. I usually have a light breakfast, one samll light meal and one cooked meal. I have been doing big breakfasts, 2 meals and snacks plus odd glass on wine. At least there is a NewYear resolution I can make
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Nothing.

I have been maintaining since December 1st as I knew it would be a hard month with lots of rushing around and too much food temptation. I have weighed myself weekly throughout the month, and the maintenance plan seems to have worked as I weigh exactly the same. We are on holiday over new year so I will continue maintaining until we come home on the 5th, when I will start trying to lose again.
  • dollyblueuk
    dollyblueuk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    4lb this week and have new year celebrations yet
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    0 lbs. matter of fact i prob lost.
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I gained 5 lbs ate/drank what i wanted & did no exercise.. finally back on track going to lose the 5 and then some !!!
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    19 pounds from early November till now. I am back on track and 8 pounds are gone. (must have been water)
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I lost 4 pounds last week after breaking a 1 month stable period! (Sorry, I'm really happy about it). The week before Christmas was the first week I was over my calories since May (300 for the week). But Christmas week I hit my goal.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    "0" but I don't really have any family close by so I had Christmas brunch at my friend's house with her family. My hubby is in Ghana until New Year's so other than the brunch the only other temptation was our work Christmas party which I did indulge but still managed to stay within calories.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning 3 pounds up, but I am not concerned. I think half of that is water. The thing about indulgence is that there is nothing wrong with it as long as you are disciplined enough to recognize it as temporary and not slide back into the bad eating habits. I have no doubt that everyone who gained will lose it again and continue on with their weight loss success.