how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• cdspark
    cdspark Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Since Thanksgiving I have gained 1 overall. (I did lose a couple but gained them back at Christmas)
  • niktherip
    niktherip Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A whopping 10lb in 8 weeks Sick the run upto Xmas through Xmas and still Sick. Think I've eaten everything in sight and don't regret a minute. I'm a man with a plan and I've got the tools to do the job c ya 2013
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    2lbs no biggie..
  • randilious
    Options
    2 lb
  • gvheintz
    gvheintz Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm down a couple lbs. I've had some "good eats" and unintended excesses, but for the most part I could adapt when I ate and as a large man I have lots of room before I hit my TDEE. That, and the dog still wants a walk every day. I think it helped that I also had a "New Year's" goal ... I started watching on July 1. I even took a couple months off. When I picked it up again, my goal is to be under 300 for NYE. Weighted myself twice today. One was over, one was under. I'll say I accomplished my goal but will solidify it in the new year. :D
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same which was what I planned. I ate at Maintenance (including my exercise calories).
  • Dsnyfrk921
    Dsnyfrk921 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself this morning and I'm only up 1.8lbs. Not too bad! It could have been so much worse. I'm not gonna stress over it. Life is for living! The holidays only come once a year. This is a lifestyle change, I am rolling with the punches and will deal with the consequences. :) Back at it full force on the 1st! :)
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Wonderful topic. It is a nice way to reflect. I lost 3.3 pounds the week of Christmas. I logged everyday and had small portions. I have lost almost 10 pounds in the month of December. It has been challenging but worth it. I appreciate all the support.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    4 pounds. Already down 2.
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    No fat gains here!
    {-1.8} :drinker:
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Nothing...
  • AEFidgets
    Options
    I was at 3 lbs yesterday but back down to 2.4 today. I'm thinking quite a bit of it is sodium because I didn't eat 10,500 extra calories in a week. I mean don't get me wrong I did go over but i tracked and it doesn't work out math wise.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    7 pounds!!! that was mainly from having too much christmas spirits though ; ) im assuming most of it was water weight though.
  • kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    About 3-4 pounds
    you have to give me props though because i went to the caribbean for a whole week and ate at buffets 3 times a day and barely gained!!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I actually lost about 8 pounds over the entire holiday BUT it was cheat-y: I had the stomach flu or something (maybe food poisoning?). So I didn't really get to have much holiday food.
  • walkermom58
    walkermom58 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I was afraid to get on the scales so waited a couple of days. On that day, I had gained 2.5 pounds. Haven't made the time for exercise but am trying to stay under my daily calorie goal of 1200, but my routine is off and so are my meals. Plus, I'm still making goodies like birthday cakes and cookies so there is some tasting going on, which is hard to log. All in all, I feel more in control through this Christmas season than in any other so that is good.
  • 47feeling60
    47feeling60 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    gained 5 pounds. :grumble: :huh: :frown: :noway:

I had to buy a new scale today, I didnt have a working scale for over a week, and couldn't see the result of Christmas.
  • 47feeling60
    47feeling60 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was afraid to get on the scales so waited a couple of days. On that day, I had gained 2.5 pounds. Haven't made the time for exercise but am trying to stay under my daily calorie goal of 1200, but my routine is off and so are my meals. Plus, I'm still making goodies like birthday cakes and cookies so there is some tasting going on, which is hard to log. All in all, I feel more in control through this Christmas season than in any other so that is good.

Congratulations on all the pounds you already lost! Great job.
    I do better on my diet when im in a routine everyday. Christmas time threw me off my plan. But weight loss is a journey, and most journeys are valleys and hilltops. Back to routine.
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    Haven't weighed myself yet (every Sunday). We'll see!