how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    "how much is your Christmas weight gain"

No idea. I'll weigh myself in March. The mirror says I'm fine.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Down 3.4lbs. Only had Christmas day off and even then ate a lot less than previous years. Ate some goodies but didn't go overboard with it.
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Gained 1 pound
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    About 2 lbs. Was doing good but gave into a few things just because I hadn't had them in so long. Nice treat.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! Take those el bees back off!

I lost one lb this week. :drinker:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Gained about two pounds I think..I daren't weigh myself but I put my favourite jeans on and they are SNUG!! Not exercised at all either but getting back to it after the new year.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    4 lb gain..and I'm happy about it. I ate like a monster for most of the month...
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I lost two and half pounds!! I ate all the goodies too.
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    2 pounds...really demotivated since it was only one day and I have been exercising. The water weight should be gone by now
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    :wink: I gained 4 pounds but fully intend to get it off this coming month. One 1 pound a week is my goal now. I had 5 pounds to get to my goal and now have 9 but it is okay!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I'd have to say about 8 lbs, but now i know what i have to do in order to get to my "pre-holiday" weight.
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I maintained! Thank goodness. Because I ate like a pig!
    Same for me. Well, the scale says I've lost .2 but that's hardly anything. However, there's still New Years :drinker: I'm looking forward to all the buffalo wings and spinach dip.
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    None, I maintained my weight.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    -0.4 lbs. It was a challenge, but it's just been plain weird because I was on medications that did wonky things as well.....no appetite and forcing myself to eat at least a semi-reasonable amount and still lost a ton of weight. When I started to taper from the medication (it was a 10 day taper, last day was Christmas day) I put some of the rapidly lost weight back on (not ALL that I had lost bc of the meds) and then from that, I lost the 0.4.
  • MelBristol
    Options
    I went on holiday for a week and had cake every day! Surprisingly I gained less than a kilo!
    I will start logging again from 1st Jan and try the 4 hour body rapid fat loss slow carb diet.
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    3lbs :grumble:
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I actually lost weight...which defies all logic, considering the shear amount of crap I ate for the week leading up to Christmas. I have decided that my fudge has magical properties. It's the only reasonable explanation, after all. That, or I need to more accurately measure my intake/calories burned. ...... nah, must be magic fudge.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    0 This year I watched what I ate and worked out diligently. I did eat cookies and pies but in moderation so I had the best of both worlds.
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    I gained nothing. I lost 3.2 pounds since Monday. :-)