how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    5lbs up (yesterday) over Christmas eve and Christmas Day. I know it's from too much sodium, not enough water, and dairy (I took Lactaid both nights so that I could enjoy the meal, and although I don't get a stomach ache when I take it, I get...uhhhh.."backed up")

so now that i'm back to my normal eating it should go back pretty quick, i was already back down 1lb this morning
  • emoyap
    emoyap Posts: 12
    Options
    Well done!!
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Gained 5lb over the Christmas week. I don't think Christmas did nearly as much damage as Apocalypse Eve -- five slices of pizza, two Jagerbomb, half a beer and an unknown amount of tequila and raspberry lemonade by the time I knocked out. Everything just kinda spiralled out of control from there. u//0//u
  • peckish_pomegranate
    Options
    5 pounds, but it left as quickly as it came and now I'm down a pound more than before- must have been mostly water from all the salty food.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I gained 2.6lbs. back on track today though :)
  • Lucia2104
    Options
    - 1 lbs :D
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    2 lb lost in Dec! :love:
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    didnt gain anything actually dropped a few lbs. that splurge of food was the shock the system needed
  • Reubinski
    Reubinski Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I gained 3 pounds. It could have been worse, and I am back on track today! It's my Right Now Resolution! :)
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Up 4, but like many others I think its just water. Back down 1.5 yesterday, another 1 today.
  • LisWel
    LisWel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Up 3 lbs...diet mostly consisted of sugar! Time to move on & get on-track.
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've gained 2 stinking pounds.......plus I am retaining water...PMS!
  • Nimrod2010
    Nimrod2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've gained about 7 pounds since the 1st of the month. :cry:
  • Saiava
    Saiava Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    About 15 lbs in about week. I'm a little shocked even though I shouldn't be with all the junk food I ate and the alcohol I drank. Oh well, back to square one. I started getting back on track a couple days ago but slipped. Today was a better day. :3
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Only 2-4 lbs, which isn't so bad
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i gained about 10lbs (over about 3 weeks of total splurging and little exercise). i'm already back down 5.5lbs, so total gain at present of 4.5lbs. i'll take that!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I don't know how it happened but I went into the holiday week (21-28) weighing 174-ish and am down to 168. I've felt as though I've eaten a lot of fatty and sugary things (we made a bunch of candy on the 20th or 21st) but somehow the number just keeps going down :)
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same, bar a 1cm loss in my waist. WTF?
    I knew it would happen but secretly hoped Santa would do me a solid and take some extra for Xmas.
  • mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Lost 20 LBS!!! From Thanksgiving to Christmas! I ate what I wanted too,just in smaller portions ;)
  • sydneywb86
    sydneywb86 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Don't know yet but with all that I've been eating, I wouldn't be surprised if its5 or more. Promised myself I wouldntstress it thought, so I refuse to, I know I'll be back on track when I return to my regularly scheduled life in a few days.