how much is your Christmas weight gain

Options

Replies

• Gemz321
    Options
    Well I bravely stepped onto the scale this morning and wow miracles can happen, Ive maintained my weight :O hoorayyyyy :) Much better then putting lbs on I'm so relieved .
  • zx0810r
    zx0810r Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Lost like 6 by accident, time to gain those boys back. Had to miss out a week at the gym due to some surgery. Was supposed to take 4-6 weeks off but there is no way I was doing that. Tomorrow is my 3rd day back.
  • edessad
    edessad Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Lost 3.75lbs. Ate the same things I always eat at Christmas, just less of it...oh, yea, skipped the mince pies and Christmas pudding and cream though. Made sure I drank lots of water ...a bit more than usual, seemed to help.:wink:
  • calisunrise
    Options
    gained 0.5 lb since last saturday. hope it's water weight though
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    Today was weigh in day and I've lost 0.2lbs. Better than nothing I suppose!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Lost 2lbs and I even had Cadburys chocolates and Christmas pudding and custard. That is all I had that isn't good for me, but roll on NYE I will probably put it on then but 1st Jan back on the wagon
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I lost about 4lbs over Christmas. Which I am so pleased with because I have been so controlled and stuck within my calorie goal every single day. I exercised when I could and avoided all the downfall foods available. I feel really good about myself now.
  • SaraC83
    Options
    Ill be honest.. Ive had a 2 week binge out. Have not weighed but I estimate at 5lbs on :( If I had been more active it would have been less. I feel bloated and sick due to this but what goes on will come off. I hate how I can put on weight so fast x
  • snaz77
    snaz77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Remained the same, woo hoo :happy:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I gained 7lbs in 7 days but i came off a low carb diet so it will probably be more soon
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I think I'll be in the clear.
    I didn't go over ,about 300 calories at Christmas #1&#2
    But only 1000 on Christmas day
    & since then I've only went over 300 since Christmas cause I'm still at families house.

& i plan on drinking new years.. So, I'm thinking on January 1st I'm getting my *kitten* back in gear!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    -3.3lbs. since Dec. 1st.

...Oh you said gained? My bad!

4CjjF.gif
  • SCOUSERWENCH
    SCOUSERWENCH Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    About 3-4lb in weight.... Last year I gained 6 and lost 6lbs thanks to the norovirus...
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    For the first three weeks of December I had a break from logging, ate whatever and whenever and as much as I wanted. Most days I went over and other days were downright terrible overeating and binging. I put on 1.5kg or 3lbs without the waterweight. Already back down one pound and the last extra two pounds will also be gone soon so I am not stressing. In fact it was nice with a break and a at the same time a great reminder of how awfull it makes me feel inside and out when I eat too much crap. Such a difference to healthy balanced eating. I really missed healthy eating
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    lost 100g over the past week. lol!
  • jokhan
    Options
    IVE GAINED 2LBS, I CAN LIVE WITH THAT :smile:
  • Nettie96fb
    Options
    so pleased...lost .6kg...about 1lb I think....and I was naughty...
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I gained exactly nothing. All because I didn't make a pig of myself, I still did all the exercise I normally do & stayed in my calorie limit. It's only another day, why should it be a gain day?
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    I maintained! Thank goodness. Because I ate like a pig!
  • _cheryl_
    _cheryl_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Still managed to lose, about a Lb % half, despite the odd choc & beers :) {tis Xmas]

31944310.png