Jillian M Body Revolution - starting Jan 2013

Options
13»

Replies

• callikelly
    callikelly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 5 down, tomorrow and then rest. Yay!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Day 8: phase 1, workout 1

I made it through the whole workout without resting and didn't feel like I was going to pass out during the cooldown. Progress!
  • callikelly
    Options
    So I'm rethinking this whole following the 90 day food plan exactly.

I am definitely going to have to up the calories as I get headaches every time I'm at 1200 calories, and just browsed through the 90 day booklet.

I only like:
    pg 14,16,17,18,19,20 breakfast
    pg 30,32,34,37 lunch
    pg 42,43, 46,47 snack
    pg 51,52 dinner.

I think I'll check her book out from the library and see if there any more recipes. Otherwise I'll follow the yes foods and avoid the no foods but up the calories. Do you guys have a set meal plan that you've made up on your own that you can maybe post as a sample?
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Day 10: cardio 1
  • callikelly
    Options
    This will be so much fun. *sarcasm*.

Just found out for doctor, pain I've been having in my shoulder for 5-6 weeks is a inflamed or torn tendon, and I will need physical therapy before anything else. If that doesn't work then an MRI and go from there.

She said I could still exercise, which I'm going to do. But no pressure on my right shoulder so that means, no push ups, planks, dumbells, etc. Oh well. My left arm will look great, not so much for my right at the end of 90 days. LOL
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Day 11: Workout 1 (yesterday)
    Day 12: Workout 2 (after shoveling 18 inches of snow, my back was on fire)
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Day 15: Phase 1, Workout 3
  • hebajean95
    Options
    I just started today, I do not have all the food that i need for the metabolic kickstart but will get it all on friday! How is everyone doing in this? how do you all like it so far? I loved the first workout, kick the crud out of what i was doing before!