Starting 30 day shred - 01/01/2013

Options
124»

Replies

• mkzara
    mkzara Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am in.

I have been studying for a while now, so my weight has crept back up to 122.

I want to re-start my weight loss and get fit while I do it. No longer do I want to be skinny fat.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I had to stop with a shoulder injury, but I'm ready to restart. I will try and do it daily, but I won't worry if I miss one here and there :).
  • myrestlessfeet
    myrestlessfeet Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just finished day 1 earlier and she kicked my butt. Phew!
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If I can find my DVD and my toddler hasn't scratched it to hell, I will join you all.
  • everlastingdream
    Options
    Ooh me too!! I started yesterday - I love the workouts!! :D Anyone add me for a bit of motivation and likeminded pain from Jillian!! Hahaa :)
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Marking my spot here. Still waiting for the DVD, which should arrive by the 10th.
  • XoCynthiaXo
    XoCynthiaXo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    IM IN. NEED TO BE PUSHED PLEASE! I had a hard time last time i tried and stopped after 2 days. Tellme again what your suppose to do, how many mins per day. I will be doing my first workout later on tonight.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred. That, and ripped in 30 are great workouts!!
  • fitandfabnat2013
    Options
    Just joined the group! I'm new on here and on day 4 of the shred...dreading the upgrade to level 2!!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I don't own it, or know what it's about. How hard is it?

Check it out on youtube!

Im on day 3 level 3 omg it is tough but good!
  • ninderkaurgill
    Options
    Hi ladies, do you know how I can add this thread to my online app. Currently I logged on through my browser. I want to be apart of this group but don't know how to join. Please help! Thanks!!
  • Shyler30
    Shyler30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing on this? I'm on level 1. Day 2.... Hard but good!