• foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    1/5. 2.7 miles

exercise.png
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Doberdawn, we all know that a lot of the participants never ever move their butts or read what other people post, never mind opening the 'alleged' spreadsheet. On the other hand, I'm convinced that many people find the thread inspiring and have benefited a great deal from it.... Regarding the current setup, I don't see an urgent need to restructure, however I do like your idea of an @ss-moving group. I'd like to hear what other people think about it.

Dinos
    Just mho, but the groups i've seen are not very active. They seem to start out strong, lose members (as happens) but rarely attract new ones. I think new people are just more apt to post here.

If i had a suggestion, i might post a link to the spreadsheet in the month's opening post by Bluitz. I suspect that post is read by new joiners more than others.

In either cause, i :heart: the effort Bluitz and you make to this group. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • makemyselfpr0ud
    Options
    Please add me for 100 miles.
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don't have a ticker... But so far I've walked 20 km out of my goal of 100 km :)
  • teach868
    teach868 Posts: 166
    Options
    9.899 miles for 1/3-1/4/2013

exercise.png
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    add 5.6 miles today

exercise.png
  • Time4MomTrish
    Time4MomTrish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Forced myself to bike 7 miles today. Proud of myself for sticking to it!

exercise.png
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Rode 10.10 miles this afternoon, for a total of 20.17 miles today.

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    Doberdawn, we all know that a lot of the participants never ever move their butts or read what other people post, never mind opening the 'alleged' spreadsheet. On the other hand, I'm convinced that many people find the thread inspiring and have benefited a great deal from it.... Regarding the current setup, I don't see an urgent need to restructure, however I do like your idea of an @ss-moving group. I'd like to hear what other people think about it.

Dinos
    Just mho, but the groups i've seen are not very active. They seem to start out strong, lose members (as happens) but rarely attract new ones. I think new people are just more apt to post here.

If i had a suggestion, i might post a link to the spreadsheet in the month's opening post by Bluitz. I suspect that post is read by new joiners more than others.

In either cause, i :heart: the effort Bluitz and you make to this group. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

This is a great suggestion. The most often asked questions seem to be how to make a ticker and where to find the spreadsheet. Denise, maybe you can add these to the opening post? Thanks again for all you do. :flowerforyou:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Did 60 minutes today at 5 incline on treadmill. Came out to about 3.5 miles including cool down.
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 4 miles

exercise.png
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Another 3.2 miles done for me today!

exercise.png
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347