Beautiful Blues February 22, 2010

Options
13»

Replies

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    HI Team,

tthumper- Very exciting to look forward to your wedding!!!!!!

Debnu- I think that with packing the boxes and moving you might be burning extra calories.

Smadag- Glad to hear from you again. It's exciting that you are working with your hubby.....and can spend time together. Take care on your trip and have a safe journey!

I got in my exercise for today and did Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit & Cardio Abs for a total of 55 minutes. My weight is slowly stabilizing. I'm going to give it another week and then I'll re-assess.

Here's to a good weekend all!!!!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Forgot to mention that his work is very physical and we will be unloading a semi truck all day so I know I will get a wrokout in :drinker: :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Ok I have another question. I can't do a pull up for the world how does that work with the p90x??
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Ok I have another question. I can't do a pull up for the world how does that work with the p90x??

I couldn't do one either when I started.
    You can use a chair instead it makes things easier if your feet are up on something.
  • j_g4ever
    Options

I couldn't do one either when I started.
    You can use a chair instead it makes things easier if your feet are up on something.

cool thank you!!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    just saw this on the view and thought i would see what you guys thought

http://www.ffactordiet.com/
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of the f-factor diet before. I don't think you could ever go off of it because of the 50 grams of fiber you would be ingesting everyday--you either never start or never stop. The average of less than 1200 calories a day rather worries me though. Otherwise it looks like you eat your proteins and vegies...

I moved boxes for 3 hours yesterday--I was completely wornout!! We got a lot done though and now I just need to get the house clean since they will be taking pictures to list it on the MLS on Monday.

Lots to do!! I caved and ate some fries last night--I went way to long without eating. They were ok...:ohwell: I'll have to think twice about that next time.

Have a great day!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    There has been no more exercise for me yesterday or today. 6 seizures yesterday and two today. I need to figure out how many calories I can eat in a day without exercise. Then the days I have exercise I will go from there. I'm 5'6 and my goal is to get down to a size 14 by this summer. so about 155 or so. Please help as these seizures seem to be getting worse and results in no exercise for me right now.
  • MayLan
    Options
    Hi everybody,

Debnu- Wish you the best in your move!!! I'm sure you're burning lots of calories.

jgforever- Please let your doctor know about your seizures. I don't know much about them, but it worries me.

I was out dining with family, but I'm giving myself some slack. I'm back on track tomorrow with a complete exercise. I managed to get in 20 minutes in today of squats and lunges.

Have a great night all!!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody.
    Sun. aft and just got in from weekend and ready to watch the Gold medal hockey game.
    Go Canada Go!
    Win, or lose it should be an awesome game.

So....hehehehe I umm had to surprise my fiancee yesterday. I was to help her bride's maid's hubby work on the house. Fiancee was going for the ride and go to the mall with her friend. Well that was my part, they had a surprise bridal shower, and then a surprise party later on (the younger ladies) lol. Seems she had a few last night. LOL I drove home and she's gone to take a nap.
    Now, sitting here typing, I'm itching to do some kind of workout. Today was supposed to be rest day but yesterday didn't do anything except some Wii last night, and I've got the bug going now, want to exercise.

Have a great day everybody.

Go CANADA GO!!!
  • MayLan
    Options
    Hi everybody,

I guess alot of people are busy, because it has been so quiet in here.

tthumper- Enjoy your wedding celebrations and am happy that you are committed to your exercise regime.

I'm going to be doing grocery shopping today and working on school homework. I did P90x Core Synergistics for a total of 60 minutes.

Take care everyone!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I'm going to get a second opinion on dignosies and see what they say. I have to talk to my doctor in order to get the ok to go to Mayo down in the cities. Exercise right now is the last thing on my mind. It would seem like it would help me de-stress but at this point if I do too much I tend to go into one. Eating right is my only other way. Not letting myself get back up to my old weight NO WAY!!
  • smadag1
    Options
    went to work with hubby yesterday and my body is KILLING ME today. We left our house @ 3am and did not get home until almost 8pm I feel like I did nothing but workout yesterday, I hurt all over.
    I am hoping the unusual workout and the lack of appetite will help me show a loss on the scale.
  • debnu1
    Options
    Jess could you just lift some 5 lb weights? Just do a few bicep curls and then raise them to the side and over your head a few times. You won't over do but it will be something. I am glad you are going to get a second opinion. Mayo would be a great place to start. Have you ever googled your symptoms?

smadag--way to go! I am sure you will show a loss this week! Getting paid for working out is great!

Peter, sounds like the wedding plans are really underway. Have fun!

Today is the final cleanup of the house before pictures for listing at 4--I probably won't get the chart up until tomorrow. Still send your weights in please...

Have a great day. I am going to need to get back to basics again. I ate a ton of salt over the weekend and my weight is showing. My ap:ohwell: petite is back...:ohwell:
  • katattack
    katattack Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi team!!

Just a quick 'hello' before booting it to work.

Yesterday I went snowboarding and had so sos os ososos much fun. Today, my body is feeling it. Legs sore, back, shoulders, (vague whiplash from a nasty fall...heh), even my FOREARMS are sore (?!?!). Hehehe. I love this kind of exercise best --- 4 hrs passes and you barely even notice. That last run though, my legs were ready to quit. Snow was wonderful but really wet. .Great crowd, and then we found a nearby sports bar to catch the gold metal game, which I'm sure we can all agree was thrilling like whoa! I think i burned 1 lb in stress alone during overtime...

Today, some light cardio after work and a Shoulders/Triceps/Chest circuit. Ughhhh i feel like i'm getting sick, but hoping it's just sports exhaustion from yesterday.

Hope you guys had fun this weekend and looking forward to this week!!
    best best,
    kat
  • MayLan
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

Kat- Sounds exciting to be snowboarding...I'm sure your body is just feeling the workout from yesterday. Wish you a good day and a nice workout!!

Debnu-- Wow, everything is happening so fast. Wish you the best move and that you can accomplish everything you want to.

Peter- Enjoy your upcoming wedding. It only happens once!!!!!!

I'm up early this morning and got in my workout for today and did Insanity Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs for a total of 55 minutes. It felt weird working out in the morning, but I'm happy I did it. I almost forgot about weigh in, because my weight still has not adjusted. I'm going to give it a bit more time and not stress it. I've decreased my calories by just 100 calories since I had increased about 300 calories. I need to pay attention to my foods and my macronutrients like carbs, proteins, and fats.

Well, people, have a great day, eat right, and have a great workout!!!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    my hubby was nice enough to share his cold with me. I'm starting to feel better. I found out that I can get 10min solutions like the kickboxing on netflix and we have the instant thing for our PS3 so I'm going to try them and see if they work. I love the idea of free he he. My goal is to try that this week. Trying to eat right still.

You guys are doing great and keep up the great work.
  • smadag1
    Options
    Couln't start P90X yesterday because I did some work for hubby's company again so I am going to start it today before they call me to go do more work
  • debnu1
    Options