Most random thing you currently have in your purse/wallet?

Options

Replies

• Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Bottle of nail polish. I bought it last week for my daughter. Forgot I had it in there.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    *Looks in his wallet* WTF?! some lubricant, a piece of lettuce, a condom wrapper and a stamped card saying I went to the Donkey Show.

OH DEAR GOD!!

20585868.jpg
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    *Looks in his wallet* WTF?! some lubricant, a piece of lettuce, a condom wrapper and a stamped card saying I went to the Donkey Show.

OH DEAR GOD!!

20585868.jpg

:laugh:
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    baby wipes (I don't have a baby) and half of a m&m cookie wrapped in tin foil.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    A blue plastic princess ring...everything else is in there for a reason lol
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I'm too OCD to have random things in my wallet. Plus it's too small to fit anything but the essentials in. How boring am I?
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I lied. The most random thing I have in my purse is plastic spoons and forks. I do have nailpolish though.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

OH DEAR GOD!!

20585868.jpg

The Donkey Show is the BEST THING EVER. I seriously need to go again STAT. I need more glitter and disco in my life.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of junk in there. Mostly knives and forks.
    I also always carry around a Swiss Army knife & multi-tool set, along with a knife in my boot. Probably not all that weird to some, but most chicks I know wouldn't have that on them
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    A plastic stegosaurus. I put it in there today, because I like having random *kitten* in my purse

Oh, and I have Pokemon cards in my wallet. You never know when those will come in handy.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

OH DEAR GOD!!

20585868.jpg

that wasn't the kind of tail he was looking for.

eeyore_zps46440b2a.jpg
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Laser Pointer
    One side of a pair of fake eyelashes from Halloween costume (I was wondering where this was! Yay!)
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    1 AAA Battery
    A tire pressure gauge
    A red plastic butterfly barrette that my daughter hasn't worn in about 3 years
    Sample acne cream from about 6 mths ago that my son never used

My kids seriously need to keep up with their own crap...and I seriously need to clean out my purse. :ohwell:
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    Used condom from new years 1993

hahaha
  • luckyforalltime
    luckyforalltime Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    12ft Tape Measure.
  • SmilingRn56
    SmilingRn56 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A travel size toothbrush and a mini tube of toothpaste.
  • Lovely_Skeleton
    Options
    My collection of 20 flavors of chapstick :3
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    A gun

BAM! BAM!
  • aalpass
    aalpass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    A corkscrew, you just never know when you might need to open a bottle of wine. In fact sometimes when we go away for the weekend my husband will ask "hey do you still have that wine opener in your purse". I also keep one in my glovebox...just in case.

Love it!! I have about 5 pens, a tonne of old shopping lists, 2 headphones, 2 phone chargers, and about 4 lipglosses :ohwell: you never know when something might go missing!
  • ThisKittyRawrs
    Options
    I have a bunch of these in a ziploc baggie that I had made up to hand out to random people.

C360_2012-12-28-12-02-22.jpg

Love it! Great idea.