son won't work out or drink enough water

Options

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    judging from the pics, he doesn't need to loose too much, just tone. i assume he's read NROL4B?
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    This HAS to be JOKE....... 6 WEEKS OLD??.....he's a BABYYY..... Babies are chubby.....

Get concerned maybe when he's 4 and fat.... not at 6 WEEKS.... come on....

THIS POST HAS TO BE A JOKE....If not, you need to deal with your OWN FAT ISSUES...REALLY!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Here are a few suggestions.

-Up his calories. Eat more to weigh less.

-Body recomp. Give him a small weight (can of soup?) and teach him how to curl.

- Get him a personal trainer. Sounds like he needs a serious intervention
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Does that baby even lift??
    funny-kid-weight-lifting.jpg
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

caius-2.jpg

Lame FB pics are too wide... fixed

Absolutely adorable. I think you should start your little one out with only diet drinks. They have the new one by pepsi that burns the fat even!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    This HAS to be JOKE....... 6 WEEKS OLD??.....he's a BABYYY..... Babies are chubby.....

THIS POST HAS TO BE A JOKE....If not, you need to deal with your OWN FAT ISSUES...REALLY!

this is exactly the mentality that leads to fat children. look it's never too early to start training.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Does that baby even lift??

This baby needs to start bulking, nao! Give him your snickers Brett!
  • kaylalryan
    kaylalryan Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I can't give proper effective advice without seeing cute, adorable pics of said fat baby!
    caius-1.jpg
    caius-2.jpg

Lame FB pics are too wide... fixed

I don't think there's any hope for this little fatty.... get used to creme puffs and video games. He's always gonna be a chunker!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You can lead a horse to water.......
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

Sounds completely normal to me.

Just a concerned parent looking after the welfare of her child.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Go get a tiger (don't get one from Mike Tyson, that one is a wuss) and unleash it on your kid. Trust me, he WILL run!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

this is exactly the mentality that leads to fat children. look it's never too early to start training.

Exactly, Taso. We're on the same page with this.

There's an obseity epidemic on, people. No time to be on the sidelines.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Options

HAHA.....whatever..... but if this is serious, the poster sounds extemely paranoid because of their own fat issues... unless i see pics of the 6 WEEK OLD BABY... thats my take..... cuz how much weight can a 6 WEEK OLD BABY gain... unless the PARENTSSSS are OVERFEEDING him.....
  • meeka472
    meeka472 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Hey, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I'm glad this parent identified the problem early so that there is a chance this kid could be saved from a life of being a fatty. Looking at the pictures of that poor child, something needs to be done soon or the poor thing will be doomed to a life of obesity.

This baby needs bootcamp and an intervention!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

HAHA.....whatever..... but if this is serious, the poster sounds extemely paranoid because of their own fat issues... unless i see pics of the 6 WEEK OLD BABY... thats my take..... cuz how much weight can a 6 WEEK OLD BABY gain... unless the PARENTSSSS are OVERFEEDING him.....

A six week old baby can gain upwards of 175x its weight before it is an adult. That is a serious danger!
  • Fat2Fit145
    Options

Hey, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I'm glad this parent identified the problem early so that there is a chance this kid could be saved from a life of being a fatty. Looking at the pictures of that poor child, something needs to be done soon or the poor thing will be doomed to a life of obesity.

This baby needs bootcamp and an intervention!

Ok cool... well let me judge form the pics....
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options

I already posted pics of him and I don't know if we are overfeeding him because I can't weigh the breast milk. How did you do it? Did you stand on a scale and then feed the baby and then weigh yourself again to see how much milk got sucked out? Or do you weigh the baby before feeding and then again after, and calculate it that way? Also, it's not in the MFP database so my son's food diary is just all blank so far..

Weight loss is so tough. :(
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

The Farce is weak in this one.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'd order him some phen phen from overseas. Mix it in with the formula. Uhm, but then you may also want to add some Benadryl to every other bottle... or invest in a muzzle.

Maybe wire his jaws? I see your concern... important to act now and act fast.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Replace his milk with slimfast milkshakes or smoothies!

And get him to the gym. This is what mine do:

100_7636.jpg
    photo uploader

and
    100_7628.jpg
    images

lol. My daughter is pretty strong :smile:

(don't worry, they weren't doing this at 6 weeks!)