BeachBody, Body by Vi, etc

Options
13»

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I've lost 93 lbs on The challenge and started promoting it 5 months ago. I've made 25x on initial investment so far working 5-10 hrs a week. The body by vi challenge is the best platform on the planet and will only get better on 1.5.13

Wouldn't insurance fraud be easier? Plus you'd have the comfort of lying to and robbing a large company, rather than multiple individual cases.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Which is better? I just heard some amazing #'s on another thread.. people making tens of thousands of dollars selling this stuff? Sounds too good to be true, but I'm intrigued.

Which one of these MLM's should I hypothetically join if I wanted to make the highest amount of revenue possible every month? Doesn't have to be fitness related. Just needs to bring in the $$$'s.

Try Nature's Harvest by nature's sunshine products. I've been losing weight like crazy with it and so has my wife.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    This stuff not only cures you of just about everything known to man. you can also make millions a year selling it. its also been known to awaken X-men like abilities in people.

Tahitian_Noni_Juice_10082009173506.jpg

I take a 1oz shot of Noni daily. That stuff is incredible. Makes my skin feel a lot smoother.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    If you really want to make some dough: organ trafficking.
    Hook me up!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    I have been withe Bodybyvi as a director for over a year and doing great financially and health wise. I love sharing the healthy lifestyle with others. Its the best.
    Of course you do....................signing them up increases your bonus.:laugh:

I share the healthy lifestyle and information on here for others to see....................................for FREE. That means I really do love sharing.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    I swear I'd start a handbag selling one if I was commited because of all the Asians I know who spend lots on them.

IDEA Fitness member
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I swear I'd start a handbag selling one if I was commited because of all the Asians I know who spend lots on them.

IDEA Fitness member

Don't hate on the bags dude...:tongue:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    troll and bash large groups of people who individually you know nothing about.

except 90% of the people on this thread are close friends with him and this was funny as hell.....so.......