Almost there - Before / 10-to-go pics...

Options
13»

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    oh lord! I won't even lie, you look hawt!

you lost me at "3 day lifting split (Push, Pull, Legs), with reps of 6-10 x 3 sets of 3 exercises per body part. Blend of compound movements and focused movements."

can u elaborate on this part ?
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    Great Abs!! Gives me hope! I have to admit, I am on MFP at work and I started blushing a little!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Ya look great! Congrats!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    You look amazing! It's just something about a Man's Toned Body that makes us girls wanna Stop & Stare :blushing: :laugh: :tongue: You've worked hard for this & it's obviously paying off! I could look at you all day long. hehehehhe.

We don't see guys pics of before & after as much as Ladies here on MFP but I gotta say it's the toned bod that speaks volume over actually weight loss (don't you think ladies?) remember Boss's posts?

Your on it:drinker: Good Job!

Agreed!......
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :D
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow....:tongue:

Haha, sorry!

I know you've heard it before, but you are such an inspiration to all of us! As someone who is just beginning on this journey, it's nice to see how much the hard work really DOES pay off! :) Thank you!
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    Overwhelmed by all the comments...they are much appreciated! In fact, they got me to the gym and ended up having a great 90+ minutes of working out... I've got quite a few messages to respond to regarding my eating / workout program, I'll get to them - promise!!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm getting to where I want to be, and wouldn't have been able to pull it off without the ability to track my food / exercise on here! Not to mention all the great pointers and motivation I've received from all of you directly and indirectly from the boards. Hopefully, these pics will get one person one step closer to their goals! I've got another 6 weeks or so until I get to my goal and go into maintenance (i.e. 400 more cals a day!) mode. Thanks again for all the help!

Before
    Then.jpg

So far...
    Now.jpg

WOW. Very Nice! Great Progress
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Damn you's a sexy man!! great job..must be turning heads like mad at the gym! and hiit training so works, it's what kicked my a** into shape as well!
  • Sarah219
    Options
    Wow , well done you look amazing !!! really inspiring !!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Dang! You're looking good. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!