Anyone whose goal is 50+lbs please be my friend!

Options
Just starting this and looking to build a solid group of friends with similar goals. I've read that having friends at various stages of this 50+ lb goal will be motivating for all of us.

Hoping to find those inspirational members who might be at the beginning of the journey-- like me

Some who have reached the halfway mark overcoming obstacles and just getting thru the daily grind even though it seems the goal was so far away

And also those friends who persevered and with hard work and dedication are at the finish line of this journey

Please be my friend and let's motivate each other!!

Me-- mom of four and that has seemed to take everything I have until there is never anything left for me.

I'm working on making the balance in my life a little more even and not so "take care of everything and everyone and see what's left for me"

My Time Is Here !!!

Replies

• sharon4219
    sharon4219 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 37lbs and have 70 to 85 to go!
  • jditsky
    Options
    Hi! I just saw the subject of your post on the side of my home page and decided to click. This is actually the first time I've ever posted or replied to a post on these message boards. Its not something I would normally do, even though I do read through a lot of these posts and have begun to realize how much of an inspiration everyone's story is for me and how it helps me to stay on track. My weight has fluctuated my entire life, mostly big to bigger, but I've had a few moments of being in relatively OK shape :) I started trying to get healthier a few months ago and have lost about 30lbs and my goal is to lose around 60 more. My biggest challenge has been to go from being almost completely inactive to trying to be as active as possible. And to cut out the sweets :)
    Anyway, I saw your post and thought, "hey, I could use a friend on here too!" so I'd be happy to join you on the journey and help motivate each other on the path to a healthy and happy life! Hope you are doing well today and ready to approach it with a smile that says "I'm gonna do it!"
  • pangy1958
    pangy1958 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too have started this journey, and need support and encouragement.
  • kimdmoses
    Options
    Hi! I have lost 32 lbs since March, need to lose 78 more. Would love to join your network.:flowerforyou: Stay encouraged!
  • rosecook425
    rosecook425 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sent a request... Im also needing to lost about 40-50 pounds myself feel free to add me too.
  • MrsQueenCherry
    Options
    Hi, this is my first time posting. I was always too embarrassed to say anything. I realize now that I need support and that support makes a difference. I have about 70-80 pounds to loose....this is hard! Feel free to add me. :)
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been here a while and have lost 40+ lbs with 50 more to go. Will be around a while :-)
  • MariDupie
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ so I need all the support I can get!
  • LiveLoveHunt
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 18 on MFP (20 total) and I have about 70 lbs more to go to hit my ultimate goal.
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    Started with 170 to lose and I'm 29 down so far. I'm a father of 3 and can definitely relate to having alot of weight to lose. Friend request is on the way.
  • bsmithmia
    bsmithmia Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a goal to lose 50 lbs over 6 months. I am almost done with month 1. I need friends on here too! All friend requests accepted
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 33lbs here so far and still have 33lbs to go to meet my next goal and ultimately 53 lbs left to go.

I have been a member since July and log daily.
  • MelissaCagle
    MelissaCagle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    ve just started to. I'm wanting to loose at least 60 lbs, but want to loose more like 70-80 lbs.
  • doingok
    Options
    I've lost 12 pounds so far using MFP and fitorbit trainer. It's so hard but I stopped looking at it as a checklist and more like a day by day way of life. I feel more positive but would like some friends who are want to lose the 70 that I have left.
    Keep smiling :)
  • doingok
    Options
    Would love to support you! I have lost 12 but have about 70 more to go to a healthy weight :)
  • cmccamy
    Options
    Just started today! My goal is 75, would love to add some supportive friends!
  • Tiff0320
    Options
    Hey I'm new to MFP and have a total of 125 pounds to lose add me of you'd like :) I'm looking for positive online friends for support so that I can reach my fitness goals
  • jwall2010
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I am just starting also. I want to lose 75 pounds. I am excited to have you all to visit with. Eating all the wrong things at Christmas has made me have a sweet tooth. Sugar is really adictive!
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lose 100 lbs. 2013 is the year , No excuses for me
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    you can add me, not only do i have about 60 lbs to go, but I have lost 70 so far :)