Anyone whose goal is 50+lbs please be my friend!

Options

Replies

• fatbody23
    Options
    I'm just starting also. My plan is to loose 30 by July and a total of 50 by Dec. 2013.
  • deanrun
    deanrun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have 80 to loose and just starting....feel free to add!
  • zombiekookie
    zombiekookie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm working at 65 in total. I got 4 down.
    I'd be more than happy to share in our weight loss journey. :)
  • MelissaCagle
    MelissaCagle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I think I sent everyone a friend request. If I missed you please add me. I can use all the friends and support I can get?
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome Just sent you a friend request I also have over 50lbs to lose. With support and motivation we can do this. I am here for you in anyway I can be. I will motivate and support you as much as possible
  • mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Started with MFP at 344lbs. in Dec 2011 with a goal of losing 94lbs to get back down to 250lbs. Lost 66lbs from Dec 2011 to Thanksgiving 2012.

Gained back 6lbs due to bad eating and not being able to exercise at the gym due to a hernia.

Went in for surgery on Dec 14th and hate sitting around during recovery. Probably not going to be able to exercise at the gym until February, so I am trying to eat better so I don't gain anymore weight.

I want 2013 to be a good year and lose the 46lbs to reach my FIRST goal weight!

Always looking for new MFP friends!
  • shaybuggie
    shaybuggie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Me: 45 down, 25-30 to go.
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am down 41 with about 45-50 to go!
  • TheKidd2013
    TheKidd2013 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Im just starting this journey to a healthier lifestyle and hoping to add new friends along the way! Glad to add!
  • dpm11
    dpm11 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have 60lbs to lose and need all the help I can get as well. Sign me up buddy :)!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! Take a look and read my page or view my photos. My Goal is 52 pounds lost, and my ultimate goal is 57- want to have some wiggle room to maintain. So far I am down 41 (although I haven't weighed myself since the Holiday so who knows lol). I may not have that much more to go but I know the struggle and I know these last 10-15 pounds are going to be a B! lol My one year since I started is the last week in April so I have to hit my goals by then!!
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    add me im looking to lose 100
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish. I've lost 55 with another 50+ to go. I started in June 2012 and have found wonderful people here. Lot of inspiration and the best part, accountability to myself. My last child graduated from high school and now it's time to get my life back in order.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have lost 32 of my 75 but you can add me if you like.
  • foodprepping
    Options
    I have way more than 50 pounds to lose but I have lost 16 in almost 4 weeks and feel myself waning and would love to have some friends along my journey. Please feel free to friend me. Thanks, Debbie
  • SpanksNotSpanx
    SpanksNotSpanx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I still have well over 100+ to lose and would love to share encouragement and motivation with you!
    -Courtney
  • MyTimeIsHere
    MyTimeIsHere Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone..... What a successful day.....ate well --- made some great new friends--- and cant wait to have some progress to show!
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have about 160 to lose!
  • candctaber
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey! I want to drop another 40-50 pounds.
  • vinceb143
    vinceb143 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have at least 50 pounds to lose. I'm just starting out but really like the idea of not going it alone. I've always been a private person about my weight issues and I think that has made it more difficult to lose weight. Plus it seems like everyone in my life and family don't need to lose weight.

Please add me if you'd like.